British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Pre Cardiff Drinks

get there around 11 ish, straight to the pub for something to eat and then drink drink drink nop back to the hotel for a shower grab another bite, then a few more beers

Okidoke. Just so long as we get a lyin :P

lyin? Ha!! We get to the pub for 12 but that means an 11ish train by the time it gets us to Cardiff and we have food, for that we have to get a 10.30ish bus (my sister informs me 10.26) which means 1 of the 3 of us will have to get up what I early (anything before 10!).

:D:approve:

lyin?  Ha!!  We get to the pub for 12 but that means an 11ish train by the time it gets us to Cardiff and we have food, for that we have to get a 10.30ish bus (my sister informs me 10.26) which means 1 of the 3 of us will have to get up what I early (anything before 10!).

:D  :approve:

Shouldnt your guests get up early and make u breakfast... I mean it is ever so kind of you to let them into your house :D

Shouldnt your guests get up early and make u breakfast... I mean it is ever so kind of you to let them into your house  :D
I think you're right :D:approve:

Had a booklet come through today from Wetherspoons with loads of vouchers for cheap meals and cheap drinks... Great, I think.. then read closer... "not valid until 1st July 2007" :cry:

Then I had a brainwave.. I'll still take all the vouchers and at 12.01am on sunday morning I'll start using them! It doesn't say anything about a specific time you can or can't use them! :D:D

You are a tinker Lora and you will get in trouble :D

And a half pint for Robbo as well please.

But yes - a brilliant idea - now how can this actually be organised??!! :unsure:

great idea. or we can have one pint more and still put money in for gary stead. no seriously that is a fantastic idea if it can be organised.

will hopefully get to meet you all at the prince of wales, as long as the hammer lets me :rolleyes:

great idea. or we can have one pint more and still put money in for gary stead. no seriously that is a fantastic idea if it can be organised.

will hopefully get to meet you all at the prince of wales, as long as the hammer lets me  :rolleyes:

I think theres been a few discussions about how to organise a hat or two :wink:

And ignore what the hammer says - if previous preformances are anything to go by, he'll have had too much drink to remember by mid afternoon!

Reckon everyone should wear a "Fairy hat" would be easier to pick out forum members  :wink:  I recognised them pesky fairies  :P in the town centre last year but only by their hats!

I shall be wearing mine but not till afternoon :P With my Greg flag!

Looking forwarding to meet some people!! :D Not long now!!

With my Greg flag!

Surely you need a new one after this week's news, FairyTasha? :unsure:

You can borrow my Leigh Adams one if you like! ;)

jay - check at the bk as the discounts are only available to be used in certain areas like mine can only be used in cumbria and north east

Our vouchers say 'Valid at any participating Wetherspoons pubs and Lloyds No 1 bars in England ( as shown on www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk) excluding airport sites'

Our vouchers say 'Valid at any participating Wetherspoons pubs and Lloyds No 1 bars in England ( as shown on www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk) excluding airport sites'

oh well ignore that then - apologies ---- liz!!! u can have 1 my drinks as ill be in malia

So what's the best time to head for the Prince of Wales ? Got to meet my Sister for lunch , but should be ready to play round about 3ish . :P