British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Pre Cardiff Drinks

Bl00dy he!! mate.  How did you manage that?  Did you have £500 on Gollob to win or something?!!  :D

I forgot to mention that I also met Shortoi for the first time.  Sorry.  :oops:

Did I forget anyone else?

2 nights at the st.davids spa dont help lol

I'm sorry about that!

Can't believe she was bothered mate. I do it every week at Brandon, and she loves the attention. :lol:

I did spot the huge pile of pink hats upstairs near the front, but with numbers roughly 20 to 1 thought it best to leave the Bees contingent until I had a bit of back up!

There were quite a number there, but from several clubs.

Cradley

Coventry

Ipswich

Exeter

Peterborough

Swindon

Reading

Edinburgh

Oxford (Well...ish. Depends what mood SB is in. :P His parents weren't far away though)

All represented in our little group at one stage or another.

Now someone tell me the ones I've missed out on that list.

last seen dangling her little legs over the bar 

Worse things she could have dangled over the bar. :unsure::D

2 nights at the st.davids spa dont help lol

Take a sleeping bag next year. I'm sure you can just crash on someones floor. :lol:

You met me Muddy - several times over the weekend. the last time being as you staggered back to your room saurday night - saying - "I'll be back out i a moment"

Im still sat in the bar now waiting Muddy!!! :D

Yes, and was great meeting you. I vaguely remember the Saturday night bit, I could of swore I come back out for a smoke. :o

Think I may have been one of those but I really cannot be 100% sure  :wink:  you'll have to ask Rico  :lol:

lol I am sure you were there, but I will confirm for sure with Rico ;)

Yes, and was great meeting you. I vaguely remember the Saturday night bit, I could of swore I come back out for a smoke.

lol I am sure you were there, but I will confirm for sure with Rico  

Maybe you did - but I wasnt leaving the bar. It was too difficult to get me legs back over!!! :o:D

And Bird & 21st - you seem to be putting my reputation into question - please stop it now or I may find myself staying up and plotting revenge!! :D:D

Edited by Sandie

Was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon catching up with people I hadn't seen for two years or more or never met before.

After initial nerves and plucking up all my courage to ask Liontamer are you Liontamer after Craig said just go and ask him Dad!!-was pretty sure it was after meeting a couple of years ago, and then saying Hiya Dawn to False Dawn and not getting a slap I was a little more confident.

The 4 hours just flew by.

The absolute hilight for me came at about 5.30 when SCB said he was off somewhere else to have a debate with someone and were we coming?

Then 5 mins later said it wasnt going to happen as his dad wasnt at all happy about it.

Heard his Dad say to him -You're a ******* idiot you are :o-priceless ( I thought to meself is his dad talking to him on behalf of some forum members or what) :approve::wink: -so thought it best to just toddle off to the stadium and leave them to it-didn't even say goodbye!!!! :unsure:-Sorry Shawn

Oi Davis-you never did get me the cheese sandwich you owe me-and Jotrez is my witness to that as was she who cannot be named (Trees :rolleyes: ) for going to a GP who always said she never would almost stood next to her.

Gutted I never got to meet Paulco.

Edited by Nevs

I must be of no fixed abode

Knew I'd miss at least one person out if I tried to list the clubs represented.

At least you made it to my 'members met' list without my being prompted. :wink:

And Bird & 21st - you seem to be putting my reputation into question - please stop it now or I may find myself staying up and plotting revenge!!

You can try, but I was perfectly well behaved all weekend. Good luck. :P

The absolute hilight for me came at about 5.30 when SCB said he was off somewhere else to have a debate with someone and were we coming?

:lol:

Oi Davis-you never did get me the cheese sandwich you owe me

That's nothing. I hear he did a runner after finding somewhere to stay the night on Saturday. All he left behind by way of payment was a soggy speedway GP programme and his belt. :blink::P

And speaking of Mr. Davis...have a look at this picture I took on Friday night.

Sorry Matt I couldn't resist.

Edited by 21st century heathen

And speaking of Mr. Davis...have a look at this picture I took on Friday night.

Sorry Matt I couldn't resist.

Amazing how fashion conscious young Mr Davis is by that picture,even changes his bracelets daily by the looks of it, as on Saturday he was wearing pink ones,and pointed it out!! :blink::o

Cant recall personally ever having on my checklist of what to take to Cardiff,"different bracelet for the day itself "--camera yes,tickets, yes,pen, yes (although buggered that up this year) but never bracelets :blink::lol:

Edited by Nevs

I made a flying visit in the pow to catch up with pammie, seen a few of you in there. I had to be in 2 places at once so i had to go before i got to say hi.

Amazing how fashion conscious young Mr Davis is by that picture,even changes his bracelets daily by the looks of it, as on Saturday he was wearing pink ones,and pointed it out!!

Cant recall personally ever having on my checklist of what to take to Cardiff,"different bracelet for the day itself "--camera yes,tickets, yes,pen, yes (although buggered that up this year) but never bracelets

The pink beads took pride of place on his left wrist. We were all rather concerned at the pace and accuracy with which he was able to twist them onto his wrist.

Oh...and for the record the beads were provided by non-other than our very own Mr. Turner. :lol::P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's possible that I saw you then mini. :unsure:

To Rabski - So has Matt. :lol::P

To Nevs - Although they are going for the same hair-do. :lol::P

I really am sorry Matt. :oops:

Edited by 21st century heathen

To Nevs - Although they are going for the same hair-do.  :lol:  :P

Ehh??

:unsure:

Check Pm :P

Edited by Nevs