British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M08

Where Are You Sitting?

N4, row 5. Any else near me :)

i won't know til i have successfully bid for my tickets, but whatever the outcome i'll be there cheering on Jason Crump

i'll be there cheering on Jason Crump

Someone has to :P:wink:

N4, row 5. Any else near me :)

That sounds like it's very near us.

We are in row 3.....so behave or I'll take another photo. :P

I am working and no matter how i tried i could,nt get out of it,but we do have Sky Sports at work so all is not lost so i will be sat in front of the telly with my cup of coffee cheering on,(I Never thought i,d say this) A Lindback, Oh my gosh, i might just turn to alcohol after all :lol:

For anyone who isn't planning on watching the GP in the stadium it'll be on SKY in the Walkabout apparently ................ anyone know what other pubs show it in the city centre?

For anyone who isn't planning on watching the GP in the stadium it'll be on SKY in the Walkabout apparently ................ anyone know what other pubs show it in the city centre?

Why would anyone watch outside the stadium? :blink:

I've been told I'm in the BT stand. Apparently I was there last year. If it's anything like last year though i won't spend my time in one place for too long and I'll end up doing a tour of stadium and watching the racing from all corners.

Edited by Sir Ted

It will be from my living room Sunday morning for me as full blown hospitality at Wimbledon and the Centre Court has won the day on Saturday.

Best keep the wife sweet

Cos they are going to Somerset the day before and Newport after so they might as well spend the day in Cardiff in the middle hahahahahaha

Cos they are going to Somerset the day before and Newport after so they might as well spend the day in Cardiff in the middle hahahahahaha

Would anybody really be tight-fisted enough to do that though?