British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M08

Where Are You Sitting?

Guest Christophers Dad
It will be from my living room Sunday morning for me as full blown hospitality at Wimbledon and the Centre Court has won the day on Saturday.

Best keep the wife sweet

Now i love Ladies Tennis Chris :D i could take your Mrs and you could go to Cardiff .

Mind you when i watch it at home im usually laying on the floor i cant think why :approve:

Would anybody really be tight-fisted enough to do that though?

Yes m8ty :lol:

Would anybody really be tight-fisted enough to do that though?

I'm sure they feel they are making some kind of stand on this. Half expecting banners and placards outside the stadium "Down with BSI / IGM" :P

I suppose that's the wonders of democracy where the minority are allowed to protest, while the masses have their cake and eat it.

Rico :rolleyes:

I am working and no matter how i tried i could,nt get out of it,but we do have Sky Sports at work so all is not lost so i will be sat in front of the telly with my cup of coffee cheering on,(I Never thought i,d say this) A Lindback, Oh my gosh, i might just turn to alcohol after all :lol:

Success,today i managed to change my shift so i will be there,if any of you are reading this please see my other topic,Re Tickets required.

That sounds like it's very near us.

We are in row 3.....so behave or I'll take another photo. :P

Sorry in advance, Gemini, as I am on strict instructions from my Dad to wave my Scottish flag so if it flaps across your face, don't blame me :D

Last year I took all these details and put them on  a map.

Then as a warm up to the meeting we played spot the forum member. Needed the phone for a few as well to make them jump up and down or other silly things.

Well - we had fun and it gave us something to do as we waited!!!! :D

We are in a vip box somewhere in there,have no idea wich one but i believe it's near the start/finish line?

Will sms you where we are saturday,look out for a big Danish flag and 2 Nicki t-shirts:P

It will be from my living room Sunday morning for me as full blown hospitality at Wimbledon and the Centre Court has won the day on Saturday.

Best keep the wife sweet

Looking at the forecast mate - I reckon you'll be taking full advantage of the food n wine and not watching much tennis!

Still next year they will have the roof on for you.

Looking at the forecast mate - I reckon you'll be taking full advantage of the food n wine and not watching much tennis!

Not until 2009 for the sliding one Minder.

Still, if I see some tennis great, if I don't so be it. I am sure the champers will be sweet whatever !!

3rd bend top tier front row. I will be the one with all the signs lol

anyone near me i could not see any reading through

So, where are you sitting at Cardiff in just 11 days time!  :P

I'm hoping to get tickets on the day on the 1st bend  ;)

4th bend, middle tier, front row.......GET IN !!!

CUUUMON BOMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CUMMON SCOTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Block U38 Row 4 for me. Setting off in about an hour. :)

You were right Minder, 57 minutes of one sided womens tennis on No 1 court was the lot

Well when we found our seats they were bad. Middle of the 3rd/4th bend, upper tier, 10 rows back. Too far from the track. So we waited for the meeting to start, saw where there were some good emptey seats and moved. Ended up on the front row of the second tier, in comfortable padded seats, directly opposite the starting gate!

Very nice and probably very expensive! :lol: