British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M08

Where Are You Sitting?

3rd bend top tier front row.  I will be the one with all the signs lol

anyone near me i could not see any reading through

I was 3rd bend, top tier front row as well ! Wearing my Rfc shirt, block u21 i think.

I had paid for a ticket in the middle tier,by the exclusion lights.

When there,I was given an All areas pass by Brendan Johnson and his Dad.Our tickets were right by the pits,almost within touching distance of the riders.A point also enjoyed by all the youngsters and their families from the two demonstration races.

We even managed to get Rabbit in on a freebie!

Great atmosphere,Great racing,and Great Company.

Cheers everyone. :lol::lol:

At home on the Sofa

Sadly  :(  i am not going this year .... Beercellar will be there though..

Saw Beercellar in POW, he was behaving himself!! :D

Nice to meet some other forum members although i only remember a couple! Remember trying to say sky blue bee with Lora :P

I was sitting in Row 1, Tier 6, between bends 3 and 4. Its an amazing view from there, didn't feel as far from track as I thought it'd be for the price of the ticket.

Was leaning over the edge for most of it, admittedly, but hey :P

I was sitting in Row 1, Tier 6, between bends 3 and 4. Its an amazing view from there, didn't feel as far from track as I thought it'd be for the price of the ticket.

Was leaning over the edge for most of it, admittedly, but hey  :P

I think I saw you sitting there Rhidassa, but I wasn't gonna say hello just in case it wasn't you! :D

I was in Row 3 right near there :)

A couple of tiers lower.

Edited by Mildenhall 07'

Was sat in the lower tier, 3/4th bend and had an amazing view and a brilliant night but the PA system there was absolutely pants. Was amazed that race results were not put up on the large screens.

Having said that, I would still pay the same money for the same seats.

Well done bomber, you made an awefull lot of peoples night!

Gonz

I think I saw you sitting there Rhidassa, but I wasn't gonna say hello just in case it wasn't you!  :D

I was in Row 3 right near there  :)

A couple of tiers lower.

You prob'ly did. :P

There was a white/red flag in front of me that the girl next to me put up (I say girl, because whilst we chatted etc I didnt ask her name :blink: ).

I dont think I saw you.. well, I probably did, but didnt have a clue who you were. :P

We were on the 2nd bend, front row of the middle/top tier. We had our two banners up....Bomber written in the shape of a bomber plane and a picture of scott!

You probably would have noticed the two twins who couldn't stop screaming....that was our group! :D

Words cannot describe how amazing last night was! :D

I was lied to.. I was told it was 4th bend on the third tier, only to find myself on the 2nd bend in the third tier.

Chivs and Mummyfairy have some explaining to do ;):D

I don't think alot of people got the right tickets!! Ours was a section out. Mummyfairy saw me :P

I was lied to.. I was told it was 4th bend on the third tier, only to find myself on the 2nd bend in the third tier.

Chivs and Mummyfairy have some explaining to do 

Chivs told me 4th bend sometime ago.

Then told on the day that when he went to collect the tickets they had been lost in the post and new ones on a different bend re-issued!!!

Thats my explaining - now go hassle Chivs. :P:D

My tickets were 4th Bend (Thanks **** :D ).

But we walked from 4th all the way around the top of the stadium though to 2nd bend.

Great night :D

Edited by Sandie

I don't think alot of people got the right tickets!! Ours was a section out. Mummyfairy saw me :P

Typical, you should have been nearer to me so we might have managed to catch up. I went to the Queen Vault but you'd already gone. Sorry we didn't manage to meet this time!

Guest PanthersChamp06

Never been laughed at or with as much as that before, just cos I was dressed up in a Polish hat, scarf and................... a Jagus flag :oops:

Great seats, shame about the old drunks had next to me who has never seen speedway before, try explaining the rules to people who cant sit let alone sober!

Brilliant meeting, plenty of exitement, however for a first class venue, the PA system was hopeless. Could not hear anything. Tried to change seats so that we could hear and was told by the stewards it was not allowed. Stewards told me that the best they could do was radio through to the control centre.

Even the big screeen did not show who was riding until late on in the meeting.

They need to do something about the it next year.

We had good seats, bottom tier back straight opposite the tapes about 5 rows back. Was a great night and a great finish, then picked my coat up off the floor to find someone had kicked a pint of beer over behind us and my coat was soaked in it, then got outside to find it pouring down and had to put said coat soaked in beer on!