British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

WTC Humble Pie

GB showed that with some passion you can push it. I fully expect either the Czechs or the Fins to mix it tonight and and one of them will be there or thereabouts at the end.

England expects.......

Possibly the Czechs, if they're ALL up for it but, after Kylmakorpi and possibly Laukkanen, I can't see any of the Finns scoring points.

But you're right, the Swedes and Brits had better be focussed, or else....

Sam.

Not me Goooooooooooooo Poland
Best reason in the world to jettison this Team GB nonsense and be what we really are - England

After all the Scots don't have a rider anywhere near getting in the team.

Very true and none of us Scots ever thought of it as other than Team England :P Hence goooooooooooo Poland :twisted:

More humble pie for me. I didn't fancy Havy from the outside and he proved me wrong.:oops: I said Havy and Deano didn't do that much in first match, and they were brilliant tonight. David was slightly off the pace until his lsat ride. What a start that was! Scotty was better than Monday, and Lee was great again.

Well done lads. :D:D:D

I'll take another piece of that pie please!

And reserve me one for Saturday. :D

An awesome display by all the lads.

Best make it a big pie. I think i should have a slice too.

I wonder if the boys have had a look on this website, cos if they were looking for any more motivation, they'd have certainly found it here.

C'mon GB!

:oops::D

The Scots eh? The most well balanced nation on earth - a chip on both shoulders.

Heheheheheh well you can certainly supply all the vinegar going by that acid comment.

I never let the facts get in the way of a good gag Midnight Lady. Any Scottish person has all the right in world to be proud of such a beautiful country that has given the world so much.

So come on you Brits - get on that rostrum and give British speedway the shot in the arm it deserves.

They've run the 5 man races and whooped the otehrs out of site. The bikes are banging away like billio - one fault in 50 races! The mechanics have played a blinder so far and nobody looks underpowered.

Only a handful of the other 20 riders scored more than any Brit yesterday in what was 5 of the top 8 nations in the world. Fact. Their tails are up and Saturday is going suit them better. Teams are going to take points off each other race by race, yet they know any of our boys could win any race. GB haven't so much stuck a foot in the door as kicked the thing open.

Whatever happens Saturday they did GB proud.