British Speedway Forum
Mick Bratley

British Grand Prix - Unique Experience

Oh go on then push the boat out how much for a bloody good squeeze :lol:

Hans has gone up in my estimation ten fold, I might even give him a cheer on Saturday now.................. Might :wink:

Was it his idea or his promotors :P:wink: Either way it raises funds for a good cause, hopefully the winner of the auction is a forum member and will come on here and tell us about their experience.

:rolleyes: How much for a pinch of his butt  :P

i'll ask Hans on thursday if we go ahead,bet he'll be open to offers on that aswell :P

You surely wouldn't want to?

she's not the only one Mick i know of a few people that would give her a fight to get the 1st pinch. :blink:

Was it his idea or his promotors 

We did something similar in 2005 for the family of Steve Cooper who was an ex-professional footballer, who was something of a local legend. We were talking about that (the last time Hans rode at Cardiff) and just thought why not do it again for Garry Stead.

I have this picture in my mind of him in a booth with his butt poised, a quid in the slot for a squeeze, can't quite see how long the queue is though, actually I think that's Shaz who keeps running round again to the back of the queue haha :lol:

i think its a great idea n it just proves the doubters wrong Hans does have a heart for the sport and his fellow collegues.

great gesture n im pleased it has made a good some of money bet everyone that can make it to the computer at 8ish will be there ( i will be )

Can't see the appeal myself  :D

i'd be bit worried if you could see the appeal Mick :blink:

I have this picture in my mind of him in a booth with his butt poised, a quid in the slot for a squeeze, can't quite see how long the queue is though, actually I think that's Shaz who keeps running round again to the back of the queue haha  :lol:

Hmm............. :o

I have this picture in my mind of him in a booth with his butt poised, a quid in the slot for a squeeze, can't quite see how long the queue is though, actually I think that's Shaz who keeps running round again to the back of the queue haha  :lol:

now theres an offer-i can imagen the queue for this.

even more so with other riders (each to there own taste-aint that right Mckenna)

very true sarah!

now i know who i wouldn't mind being in the queue for a piece of his backside :P:lol: