British Speedway Forum
eric i

German Gp Any One Going

Yes please but we in Essen for the night. Does it apply out to there as well.

Thank you

Hi Sandie

I think you probably will be able to use to Essen. We are staying in a hotel in Dusseldorf and get free travel passes for VRR and have been told by them that VRR covers the whole Rhine Ruhr region ie. Dusseldorf/Essen/Gelsenkirchen etc. Therefore I would think that the event tickets will be the same.

Tickets arrived today, although it appears we've been charged £30 for a £20 child ticket. We'll be in Block D2 - backstraight.

I read somewhere that entrance tickets to the Veltins Arena included passes for public transport. The back of the ticket mentions "VRR Kombiticket" which I think could be it but can anyone translate?

The 8 tickets I received all had £30 marked on them, although only paid £20 for two of them as they are childrens tickets, We are also in block D2

The 8 tickets I received all had £30 marked on them, although only paid £20  for two of them as they are childrens tickets, We are also in block D2

Seems like they'll be a gaggle of forum members in D2, we're row 1 seats 1&2.

I'm sure we're sat near you too Sandie and of course are in the same hotel so add 4 more to that list.. and to the list of the bars :D

That'll do.  :approve:

Now, has Nikki found the nearest hotel bars yet (something else we were cooking up the other day  :lol: )?

Ive found a fab website - until u click on the links... then I get confused. I dont like German! But I now know the names of a few places - couple of good looking bars, then a couple of clubs :D

I'll gladly buy you a beer or two Jay, starting in the Airport bar on the friday :-)

I received my tickets on wednesday, have you received yours ?

He isnt responsible enough to have the tickets.

I think Charles is looking after his!!! :D

Yes please but we in Essen for the night. Does it apply out to there as well.

Thank you

I'll ask now - first chance I got on the net all week.

Edited by Hazzman