British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Cardiff Weather

A group of us will be wearing our pink cowboy hats and of course SCB will have a Cardiff special T shirt on.

We can then point out one or two other members!!

Its the Weatherspoons opposite the road to the stadium, next door to Boots the Chemist. If its nice we'll be stood outside!! I think the pink cowboy hats might be a giveaway to where we are.

I might just sneak in, see if you all look friendly/drunk and sneak back out again! I'll be the one with the brolly... ;) See you there then!

EDIT: And if you've ever met Lupus - think brunette version! I'm quite difficult to miss.. ;)

Edited by Bobbin' Along

The forecast hasn't got any better rain and loads of it.

Where's 21stCH when you need him?

Edited by Hazzman

I might just sneak in, see if you all look friendly/drunk and sneak back out again!  I'll be the one with the brolly... ;)   See you there then!

EDIT:  And if you've ever met Lupus - think brunette version!  I'm quite difficult to miss.. ;)

Your first bit just made me laugh.

I would have tapped everyone in Cardiff on the shoulder (cause they will all have brollies)and asked if they were BA util your second bit - I now Lupus so have something to go on now!!!!

Sorry - even 21st cant make this forecast sound any better at the moment.

But remember the British weather has a way of suprising us!!! Could go through in the morning leaving a lovely afternoon (okay - in my dreams!!) :D

EDIT - Just been looking at the charts and there is an outside chance we could get actually get a gap in the afternoon, bit of rain early evening and then the front will be through. I am actually a little more optimistic than an hour ago, when I hadnt seen the charts :D

But then Im no 21st!

Edited by Sandie

Guest sjl

Calling 21st Centuary Heathen we need your weather forecasts ignore what others may say :blink::D

Your first bit just made me laugh.

I would have tapped everyone in Cardiff on the shoulder  (cause they will all have brollies)and asked if they were BA util your second bit - I now Lupus so have something to go on now!!!!

Mental picture there of you speaking to everyone under a brolly. I would have given you a hint - mine has Tigger on it. Should narrow it down a bit....

You know Lupus? Blimey. She always calls me her dark half, but of course, I'm much, much better looking. Oops - said that out loud didn't I.? <runs away> <runs away very fast...>

Maybe instead of the pop idols they should have got wet wet wet to play :D

Maybe instead of the pop idols they should have got wet wet wet to play  :D

that smiley reminds me of that useless grinning t..t pellow :D

Right now its nice and sunny here in ccardiff, it will jumper weather thisevening though probably :)