British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedygirl

Speedway Mechanics

Hey, has anyone seen the special on sky about the people in the background? sky filmed it and its suppossed to be on but I cant find it anywhere so if anyone has any ideas pls post them

it was running on skynews roughly every halkf hour yesterday, good it was too :D

sorry i didnt record it, im guessing sky will reshow it tho' :blink:

don't think it was called anything it was five minutes long i would guess showed scott's pit crew setting up his bike and practice on friday, best bit was when the guy talking (head mechanic?) broke off to help a kid put some fuel in scotts bike lol was quite amusing in a charming way!

quite informative and has ive said elsewhere something sky could do more of, ice emailed them to repeat and do more of. :D

ive looked on you tube but couldnt find it. any idea what it was called???

I believe it was A Day In The Life Of or 24 Hours In The Life Of.

Pretty good too :)

Speedy

I recorded it but wouldnt have a clue how to put it on Youtube.

The bit that made me laugh was when Rob introduced Swerve and all you could see was his bum - and he never looked up.

Some would say that was actually his best feature - I could not comment!! :D

It was short and sweet but considering they spent hours with him I do worry that these were the best bits!! (Sorry guys - I cant be nice to Scott and you guys all in one day!) :D:D

Speedy

I recorded it but wouldnt have a clue  how to put it on Youtube.

The bit that made me laugh was when Rob introduced Swerve and all you could see was his bum - and he never looked up.

Some would say that was actually his best feature - I could not comment!!  :D

It was short and sweet but considering they spent hours with him I do worry that these were the best bits!! (Sorry guys - I cant be nice to Scott and you guys all in one day!) :D  :D

Ha Ha ......very funny sandie......i also recorded it on my sky + but also wouldnt have a clue on how to air it on youtube!!....it was called "a day in the life of a speedway mechanic" and there are others to follow on a golf caddy and also a stable lad i believe? They spent pretty much all day on practice day filming and asking questions and the 3 and a half minute film was the end result!

Nice to see speedway getting some more airtime tho eh.....!!