British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Bbc Wales Coverage

I watched the BBC wales preview on Friday and they said they would have coverage of the event on Mondays program.

Interestingly, the news anchor said to tune in and watch him "have a go" around the track. Wales Today is on Sky 972 at 6.30, and will probably come on in the sports section of the show after 6.45.

I watched the BBC wales preview on Friday and they said they would have coverage of the event on Mondays program.

Interestingly, the news anchor said to tune in and watch him "have a go" around the track. Wales Today is on Sky 972 at 6.30, and will probably come on in the sports section of the show after 6.45.

Thanks for that Mr Shovlar........I shall be tuning in.

Well that was a waste of space. Not a mention! :rolleyes:

Guest Jacques

I don't know what you were watching SCB, but both BBC and Central ran a story and interview with Bomber.. I watched 'em both :blink::P

you've been in and removed your post... :lol:

Edited by Jacques

I don't know what you were watching SCB, but both BBC and Central ran a story and interview with Bomber..  I watched 'em both  :blink:  :P

Yep, seem I missed them while having a my moan. Oppps. Post deleted now I've been put right!

Well that was a waste of space. Not a mention! :rolleyes:

It may appear on BBC 2W Wales Today Extra @ 21:40 (Ch 102 in Wales-not sure UK wide) but if some rugby player has sneezed I wouldn't hold my breath!