British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Derwent

Tonights Line Ups - what are they ?

Just in the process of creating my programme for tonights meeting but can't find the line ups anywhere. Are they the same as the qualifiers or has there been any team changes ? Does anybody know ?

BTW, if anybody would like a copy (its excel spreadsheet, proper speedway programme format) then let me know and I'll send you a copy. Once I've found out what the teams are that is !

I'd reckon that Finland, GB and Russia will be the same!?!?!?!?!

Maybe a change in Sweden instead of David Ruud?!?!?!

And maybe a change for Czech Rep replacing Josef Franc?!?!?!?

You'd think the SpeedwayWC site would have the teams on wouldn't you ?

I think your right about the likely changes but who do you reckon will come in for Sweden ?

derwent would love a copy of programme when you finalised it tried to pm you but not working for some reason, any predictions for tonight i like a bit of a gamble when itsd live on sky and im even tempted to back us brits to turn the swedes over what do you think???

I don't know, I'm a bit worried about our chances to be honest. My main worry is that we have 3 riders who tend to ride the inside line constantly in Havvy, Deano & Floppy. It might be difficult in these 5 man races because riders will probably have to look for lines that they wouldn't usually ride cos of the lack of room, and I'm not entirely convinced that those 3 can do that. I hope I'm wrong !

Guest Mr Flappy
BTW, if anybody would like a copy (its excel spreadsheet, proper speedway programme format) then let me know and I'll send you a copy. Once I've found out what the teams are that is !

I'd love a copy if possible many thanks in advance.

well lets just keep fingers and everything else crossed!!! can u e mail me the programme please mate be much appreciated nobby101@hotmail.com

cheers

Just in the process of creating my programme for tonights meeting but can't find the line ups anywhere. Are they the same as the qualifiers or has there been any team changes ? Does anybody know ?

I'd like a copy of your spreadsheet :)

Once you have worked out the teams send it to thaines@btopenworld.com and I'll put it on the net so everyone can download it.

top notch boys very profesional, you got a gp one derwent? lets hope the

finns dont make any changes i could never spell there names!!!

cheers anyway

The address does work. Thanks to both Derwent & tomhaines for some good work there. The spreadsheet is much appreciated.

Thanks from me too guys-will save me a lot of time and confusion later!

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Well done Derwent.

Lucky the forum referee wasn't around though, you might have got a fine for the wrong shade of green helmet colour on your spreadsheet ;-) :evil:

Guest Rob Howe

Good job guys. I'll have fun filling this in tonight.

Thanks,

Rob

It's just been reported on the Yahoo list that Tony Rickardsson has pulled out of tonights meeting, he apparently is still feeling dizzy following his crash a week ago. He is replaced by Peter Ljung.

I wonder if the fact that there are 5 riders in a race had any bearing on the decision :?: