British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Derwent

Tonights Line Ups - what are they ?

Guest JY2003

Awwwww,bless!Go Peedy!Where did u hear this from?Peedy likes BIg tracks!

It's just been reported on the Yahoo list that Tony Rickardsson has pulled out of tonights meeting, he apparently is still feeling dizzy following his crash a week ago. He is replaced by Peter Ljung.

I wonder if the fact that there are 5 riders in a race had any bearing on the decision :?:

Oops sorry mum, just started a new thread with this. Can I still have my Alphabetti Spaghetti?

Pete

From the Speedway GP website:

RED: Russia

1 Sergey Darkin

2 Renat Gafurov

3 Denis Gizatulin

4 Semen Vlasov

5 Roman Povazhny

BLUE: Finland

1 Kauko Nienimen

2 Joonas Kylmakorpi

3 Juha Hautamaki

4 Kai Laukkanen

5 Tomi Reima

WHITE: Great Britain

1 Scott Nicholls

2 Dean Barker

3 Gary Havelock

4 Lee Richardson

5 David Norris

YELLOW: Sweden

1 Andreas Jonsson

2 Michael max

3 Peter Ljung

4 Peter Karlsson

5 David Ruud

GREEN: Czech Republic

1 Ales Dryml

2 Tomas Topinka

3 Lukas Dryml

4 Bohumil Brhel

4 Antonin Svab

Sweden's Tony Rickardsson withdrew from tonights meeting after suffering some affects of the concussion injury he received two weeks ago. The current world champion has taken doctors advice to rest for another week and will be back for the FIM Miljopartiet Scandinavian Grand Prix at Ullevi, Stadium, Gothenburg on 23 August.

Guest Rob Howe
I wonder if the fact that there are 5 riders in a race had any bearing on the decision :?:

It wouldn't surprise me if this is the last we see of the 5 riders in a race experiment. First Loram voices his opinions about the safety aspect and opts out of the later stages should GB get there, and now Tony possibly pulls out for a similar reason.

Awwwww,bless!Go Peedy!Where did u hear this from?Peedy likes BIg tracks!

I would love to answer your question but as I can't understand it on this occasion I shall have to pass.

Thanks very much Derwent I hadn't been able to find one anywhere else. :D

Both KB and Iversen have been dropped by Denmark for the Final!

massive mistake fair enough replacing Iversen with Ronnie Pedersen - but replacing Bjerre with Gjedde!!! - its like replacing Rickardsson with Jason Bunyan!

massive mistake fair enough replacing Iversen with Ronnie Pedersen - but replacing Bjerre with Gjedde!!! - its like replacing Rickardsson with Jason Bunyan!

Not surprised Iversen was dropped fro Gjedde, but Bjerre being dropped is an odd one. As Bjerre is better than Ronnie Pedersen.

It's all mind games tonight now. With Ricko out, none of the top five GP riders are involved, and only two of the top dozen, Dryml(6) and Nicholls(10) are riding.

These guys are well capable of beating each other, and it'll be the teams with the most self-belief and determination who will qualify.

Sam.

Thank you guys!

I think Kenneth will be very happy for your support, and I will make sure he will hear it. :approve:

In my opinion Jacob Olsen is making a mistake by taking out Kenneth. :roll:

But I think I am looking out of yellow glasses too. :lol::lol:

see you ;)