British Speedway Forum

Only to days until I board hte big bird and make my way over to the Czech Republic now. Can't wait, A Scotty, Bomber 1-2 would just about to the weekend off nicely! :D

Very Unfortunate For Crumpy, going to be further behind the pace now,

Gp title challenge definatley over for the aussie now!

For the benifit of those who havent read other posts, He is out for 3 months with broken knee cap, suffered in poland on sunday!

http://www.thisisbournemouth.co.uk/sport/

Edited by Bomber86

Bomber86, do you (or does anyone else) know who replaces Crump in the GP series? I thought PK was first reserve but I have GIGANTIC Wolves tinted glasses so I would believe that... :wink::lol:

For the benifit of those who havent read other posts, He is out for 3 months with broken knee cap, suffered in poland on sunday!

Where did you get 3 months from?

My guess is Crumpy MIGHT miss one GP, he won't be out of league racing for longer than a month. Won't suprise me if he rides Saturday and is back for Poole in 2 weeks!

Edited by SCB

I think Jason will be riding this weekend

Now I know your not an axe murderer (old thread - dont worry about trying to find it :wink: ) I do believe and trust what you are telling us.

So take it from this guy, he is 'in the know'. :D

Now I know your not an axe murderer (old thread - dont worry about trying to find it :wink: ) I do believe and trust what you are telling us.

So take it from this guy, he is 'in the know'.  :D

i am just guessing this time sandie!!!!!.

Are you there this weekend?

well im no expert but a normal broken bone requires 4-6 weeks to heal. So i dont think Jason will be riding less then a week after the break. Maybe next GP.

i am just guessing this time sandie!!!!!.

Are you there this weekend?

Not this time unfortunately as we have just returned from a family hol. Dont think work would have been too impressed. :(

Just Bydgoszcz and Gelsenkirchen to go for me Im afraid!!

Will you miss me. :wink::D

exactly 24 hours go til take off!

looking forward to the GP! and the weekend as a whole - the only downer is trying to pack(dont even know where to start) and the early morning tomorow!

Vic Ridgeon - We bumped into various riders in Prague centre last year too. Saw AJ and Brian Andersen under the toilet trees and the bottom of Wenceslas Square and Crumpy around Old Town.

exactly 24 hours go til take off!

Same for us Jenn, can't wait!!! Flying from Newcastle...any others on the flight?

Does anyone know if you can pick up your tickets for the GP at Practice? Also regarding Practice - is it a 3pm start usually?

Same for us Jenn, can't wait!!! Flying from Newcastle...any others on the flight?

Does anyone know if you can pick up your tickets for the GP at Practice? Also regarding Practice - is it a 3pm start usually?

yes, you can pick up the tickets and programmes at the practice session. Its a 3pm start as normal....