British Speedway Forum

Sunday probably, after we get leg less on saturday.  :D

Hope not!!!

We had showers last year, so im sure it will be fine. After all, the Berlin GP in 2001 went ahead and that was rain alllll day ( I feel cold just thinking about it again :neutral: )

I was there last year to so cant see there is enouugh rain about to call it off, its also warmer this year...

Gutted im going to miss this one sounds like a great place to go, next year I will make sure i book my holiday round the gp dates. Thanks for all the betting advice but still cant make up my mind perhaps i,ll put a pound on all of them lol! Hope you all have a great time.

Any news from Scotty's camp as to whether he will ride in prague?

Any news from Scotty's camp as to whether he will ride in prague?

Pretty confident he will.

I hear he asked the cabin staff if he could keep the cork from the wine bottle on the flight over there!!! :o:D

Lets hope so, there are post on other threads from someone saying they have seen Crump at heathrow checking in for a flight to prague!

:lol:

Scotty definitely rode at practice although he did fall once.

Nicki, Hans, Leigh and Greg seem to be the likely finalists with JC struggling on, but Scott top scored last year here and Hampel has a good record in Prague.

Adams and Nicki havent geot great records here either, so it may well be a shock winner here and if its outsiders to bet on, I think Holta or Bjarne could be good e/w.

Was it Prague where Scott only dropped a point or 2 and then blew it in the semi-finals?

Hope both our British riders have a good night tonight, just need Bomber to score enough to keep him well in that top 8 although another win would be excellent :P Scott needs a good round here and I think he should take advantage of the fact he can ride this track. A good points return and possibly a final :unsure: will keep him in the mix, although I dunno how he'll be after being ill earlier in the week.

well done nicki well happy as he is my fav rider overall. a 27pt lead now hopefully he can keep hold of it 7 race wins out of 7 fantastic :D

Edited by Andrew E

This bloke really is a cut above this season. 7 wins out of 7 tonight. Fantastic display by Nicki. The championship is in the bag IMO now. :)

As i said on another thread. Poor Scott Nicholls, he really does

get some bad luck. Im not a great fan of his, but after tonight

in Prague even im starting to feel a bit sorry for him!!.

brillant night by nicki well pleased he looked unstoppable 3rd gp victory of the year hopefully now he will become world champion again

Edited by Andrew E

Well that was pretty dire. The track was an absolute disgrace for a major event.