British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Scott Nicholls

Nicholls neither has the temprament or brains to go far in the sport. He's also to fat, his bikes literally groan under the weight they have to carry. Lose the weight, lose the personal problems, lose the attitude and he might get some where.

:o OMG did you just say that out loud :o

Nicholls neither has the temprament or brains to go far in the sport. He's also to fat, his bikes literally groan under the weight they have to carry. Lose the weight, lose the personal problems, lose the attitude and he might get some where.

OMG did you just say that out loud 

Yes he did, what a tool, bet hes been a loser all his life.

Interesting debate as ever on these Scotty threads whilst the school holidays are on! :rolleyes:

Somehow Tomasz Gollob (the modern day Finn Jensen!) seems to have been dragged into it?

Maybe a gulf in talent exists, but it's always good to watch a rider who gives 110% regardless of conditions like 4X Former British Champion Scott, rather than someone who can only be arsed when he's got out of the right side of bed!!

Down with Gollob, and Poles in general, I say! :approve:

Level with Hampel who has missed a round

Scott missed a round last year at his best track in the GP series, you said that made no difference and he was still a failiure for not making the top 8. It's clearly no excuse not being in the top 8 after missing a round through injury, is it? :rolleyes:

Where did Hans finish last year after missing 4 rounds? Oh yeah, in the top 6 :D

Scott missed a round last year at his best track in the GP series, you said that made no difference and he was still a failiure for not making the top 8. It's clearly no excuse not being in the top 8 after missing a round through injury, is it?  :rolleyes:

Where did Hans finish last year after missing 4 rounds? Oh yeah, in the top 6  :D

Thanks SB, at last someone is backing me up against that serial scotty hater :P

Scott missed a round last year at his best track in the GP series, you said that made no difference and he was still a failiure for not making the top 8. It's clearly no excuse not being in the top 8 after missing a round through injury, is it?  :rolleyes:

The former British champion wasn't level with Hampel though, was he? No, he wasn't and that makes all the difference in the world.

I'd back you up as well C.C., but I don't bother reading his posts any more as I got cheesed off with the same things being said over and over again. Tedious and boring.

The ignore list comes in very handy sometimes. :D

I'd back you up as well C.C., but I don't bother reading his posts any more as I got cheesed off with the same things being said over and over again. Tedious and boring.

The ignore list comes in very handy sometimes.  :D

Quite agree Gemini, i'm bored with him 2. Oh well i suppose in a desolate place likeMongolia he needs something 2 do :lol::D:approve:

The former British champion wasn't level with Hampel though, was he? No, he wasn't and that makes all the difference in the world.

Correct, Scott was actually 4 places AHEAD of Hampel last year, in 6th place overall, when he was injured and forced to miss his favourite GP. Had Scott scored his usual Prague total in that meeting then he would have finished in the Top 8 ;)

And yet another sensible discussion turns into a slag off Subedei thread.  :neutral:

Actually, it was a positive appreciation thread turned into a "slag off Nicholls thread" by Vincent Vega, Hansfan and one or two others may have joined-in...

Correct, Scott was actually 4 places AHEAD of Hampel last year, in 6th place overall, when he was injured and forced to miss his favourite GP. Had Scott scored his usual Prague total in that meeting then he would have finished in the Top 8  ;)

But he didn't, did he? No, he finished, once again, outside the top eight, but swallowed his brave words of earlier in the season and begged for his place. And he's outside the top eight again, in spite of Hampel having missed a round.

His favourite GP and all he could manage this season was fourth. That's truly shocking.

His favourite GP and all he could manage this season was fourth. That's truly shocking.

I'm afraid it takes more than that to shock me...you must be a sensitive soul in your old age :P

Correct, Scott was actually 4 places AHEAD of Hampel last year, in 6th place overall, when he was injured and forced to miss his favourite GP. Had Scott scored his usual Prague total in that meeting then he would have finished in the Top 8  ;)

Actually, it was a positive appreciation thread turned into a "slag off Nicholls thread" by Vincent Vega, Hansfan and one or two others may have joined-in...

Well done ST, i'll let you off 4 beating me 2 that 1 then :approve:

I'm afraid it takes more than that to shock me...you must be a sensitive soul in your old age  :P

No, I just have higher standards than the terminally deluded.

Fair enough :)

Any chance that the terminally deluded can be left alone now, to enjoy their equally low standard Scott Nicholls ?

Nah, forget that...I know what the answer will be... :P

Fair enough  :)

Any chance that the terminally deluded can be left alone now, to enjoy their equally low standard Scott Nicholls ?

Nah, forget that...I know what the answer will be... :P

The answer will be certainly, as long as everyone accepts that the former British champion is of a low standard.