British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dan the Production Man

Cardiff Dvd's Dispatched

We have dispatched all pre-orders for the Cardiff DVD. So they should arrive with you tomorrow /Friday Latest.

All orders received over the weekend and this week will be dispatched tomorrow, and hopefully arrive Friday / Monday latest.

Please give us feed back when you have watched them!

Cheers

www.speedwaydvd.com

(Dan)

Thanks.

Look forward to receiving mine in tomorrows post (hopefully) unless they decide to strike again cos they want 4 biscuits on a tea break :D

Received mine today, watched it tonight, first time I've actually seen any replays of the meeting apart from the final itself. Have to say good package overall for the price.

BUT what was the point of the frankly embarrassing 'Commentators off camera' section? To anyone who saw or has a recording of the live Sky coverage from the night (probably most British speedway fans by now), it quickly becomes apparent that they are actually commentating on a recording of the final and not the live event as they seem to want you to think. Oh dear!

BUT what was the point of the frankly embarrassing 'Commentators off camera' section? 

I thought that bit was quite funny - to see how passionate & excited they got

I thought that bit was quite funny - to see how passionate & excited they got

Hi Paul, so did we which was why we added it in. That's exactly how the commentators are week in week out when they commentate live or in post production if they are commentating on the highlights programme.

As some people mentioned they like the live commentary however this was not available to us, however I think they did a very good job. This is exactly what happens with Match of the Day with the highlights of footie matches, it's all recorded after the game has happend.

Have had a lot of people phone in / email to say how good they too thought it was, so i think we have done something right..

Well I really enjoyed the DVD and well done to you for editing and sending it out to people so quickly also at a great price. :)

Well I really enjoyed the DVD and well done to you for editing and sending it out to people so quickly also at a great price.  :)

Seconded - thanks guys !!

Thirded :D

Can't wait for the end of season SGP & SWC box again.

Keep up the good work.

Will the end of season SGP & SWC box set include highlights of the british grand prix because if it does I might just waite and save 8 quid.

Will the end of season SGP & SWC box set include highlights of the british grand prix because if it does I might just waite and save 8 quid.

Hi Eric,

It will feature the GB round but will be 1 hr highlights per event, where as the GB DVD is pretty much the full coverage. This is mainly because for the boxset we have to cover all of the SGP & the SWC.. I would recommend getting it as it's a good programme, however, we will be doing our best to turn around the boxset as quick as possible after Germany..

Cheers

Dan

Well I really enjoyed the DVD and well done to you for editing and sending it out to people so quickly also at a great price.  :)

Only just been able to watch mine, but totally agree with the above post. :)

Just received the Cardif DVD. Overall it's tremendous value for a fiver, but the fake commentary spoils it completely. It's OK if you are not aware of an 'added on later' commentary, but when you are, and you have the original to compare it with, the whole thing is horribly phoney.

If you have the Sky pictures, why not the commentary?

I know it's only a fiver, but I do feel cheated and if I'd known, I wouldn't have bought it.

If you have the Sky pictures, why not the commentary?

So you would prefer to listen to Tony Millard? Now there's a first. :D