British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subedei

Craig Boyce

Craig Boyce is a competent manager and i think he is suited to being Australias manager i think Boycey should get more credit personally and thats not because im a Poole supporter so you can forget that.

And as for Middlo the blokes a joke and has go to go stick Rosco in or why not let Havelock have a bite of the apple!

ive gotta agree, boycey is a good manager. he gets on with the team and hes like their 7th rider. always helps when the person actually knows what its like to be out on the track.

Craig Boyce is a competent manager and i think he is suited to being Australias manager i think Boycey should get more credit personally and thats not because im a Poole supporter so you can forget that.

And as for Middlo the blokes a joke and has go to go stick Rosco in or why not let Havelock have a bite of the apple!

You're right it can't be because you're a Poole fan else you wouldn't have called Middlo a joke and wanting Rosco to take over :wink:

I think Boyce should make it full-time.

Give up his other job (part-time human chicane) and focus on the future of Aussie speedway. Yes, that sounds perfect :approve: and much much safer !

If anyone is to replace Midlo, which wont happen then the only two people you could really look at are Colin Pratt or Alun Rossiter.

The only foreigner I would think of naming is Sam Ermolenko who is great in the pits with the riders and USA are unlikely to be challenging for the foreseeable future.

I think Boyce should make it full-time.

Give up his other job (part-time human chicane) and focus on the future of Aussie speedway. Yes, that sounds perfect  :approve: and much much safer !

Hey, you can't blame Boycey! Allen should never have been there in the first place! (and by there I mean at Coventry on a Speedway Bike) :blink:

If anyone is to replace Midlo, which wont happen then the only two people you could really look at are 1. Colin Pratt or 2. Alun Rossiter.

The only foreigner I would think of naming is 3. Sam Ermolenko who is great in the pits with the riders and USA are unlikely to be challenging for the foreseeable future.

1. I love Colin to bits, but he is no leader for Team GB.

2. No way should the clown ever be considered to take over!

3. Now Sam I could see in that role, however, he is American and I disagree with another nation running our national team! That was always my argument in Football!

Edited by SuzieQ

Hey, you can't blame Boycey!  Allen should never have been there in the first place!  (and by there I mean at Coventry on a Speedway Bike)  :blink:

Why?? :blink:

1.  I love Colin to bits, but he is no leader for Team GB.

Why again? Surely anyone can do no worse than the person in charge now! :rolleyes:

3.  Now Sam I could see in that role, however, he is American and I disagree with another nation running our national team!  That was always my argument in Football!

Sam would be a brilliant manager IMO but I feel the same as you, I'd rather Team GB had a manager who was British. I can definitely see Sam being manager of Team USA before long tbh.

I'm still looking for a job. I know the rules too, which I'm guessing is advantageous in this line of work.

I miss Waggy!

awful Promoter but not too bad as a Team Manager really!

Hi SuzieQ to be honest I thought that he was the best promoter we have had at Oxford but unfortunately some of the riders let him down badly and we all know the rest.

As a team Manager he had the courage to let a rider know when they were in the wrong despite their ranking e.g. Nikki Pedersen was sacked shortly after winning a GP.

Anyway he is a Brit and I would think as good as any of the other Brits.

Best wishes

Brian

I'm still looking for a job.  I know the rules too, which I'm guessing is advantageous in this line of work.

Not really SCB, no other manager seems to do so you'll be okay whether you know the rules or not :P

1.  I love Colin to bits, but he is no leader for Team GB.

Why not? :unsure: He's done it before he can do it again surely :approve: