British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NFrancis100

Fovorite Moment In The WC?

Guest NFrancis100

My fav moment would have to b when Gollob was team ridin and when it didnt work he was so dissapointed :roll: :lol: HA HA HA

Are you refering to World Team Cup or is it about all the 'quality' time that men spend in the toilet?

Guest NFrancis100

Inthe world team cup you idiot

Sorry to be pedantic but World Team Cup abbreviates to WTC or SWC (Speedway World cup).

Water Closet abbreviates to WC that's all...

Inthe world team cup you idiot.

Good joke Steve. :D

Way over the head >>>>>>>> :?

I don't know why we bother sometimes!

Not nice to be called an idiot though.

Steve Jones' post taking the P...That's P for...oops better not :D

Had some good moments in the WC too mind you ;)

Not nice to be called an idiot though.

That's positively a compliment in my book compared to what most people refer to me as thanks NFrancis100!

I enjoyed Gollobs team riding but I also really thought the German fella doing the practise start and flipping it, holding on and getting up very sheepishly was funny.

Also love Sky's inability to shut off the mics when they are live. Tony Millard shouting 'Come ooooooon' when Jonathan Greene was interviewing as a race was about to start and then Tatum making his thoughts known to the studio guys while Greene was talking about a tactical sub/Joker, you could hear Huewen say 'You have to be careful Kelvin' referring tot he fact his mic was still streaming.

Took me back to Tatum saying 'Oooooh Baby' during a GP when the start girls were shown on camera. SWITCH YA MC OFF SIR KELV'

Pete

David Norris before the final when he said" British beef is better than Danish bacon"!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) lol!

Guest JY2003

David Norris=Gatecrasher :D !Hehe!Fell about laughing at him then!

But the best moment was seeing the Aussies loose :D

I've only heard bad things about Norris before, but as well as riding above himself he has been totally hilarious this week, saying exactly what he's feeling with great humour. Nice one fella!

Guest Sir Lunchalot
But the best moment was seeing the Aussies loose

A question JY2003 ... if next time Eastbourne get beaten I write " .. it was worth it just to see Eastbourne lose" do you think you would like that ?

No ? I didn't think so.

Then why do you write garbage like that ?

There are lots of things that I found hilarious, especially David Norris' comments but the thing I found really good was the concern shown by all the riders when someone fell or was excluded, this was especially shown by Jason Crump who made sure he talked to Havvy when he went down, and also when he congratulated Sweden on winning. Good sportsmanship and it's made me respect him more.

But the best moment was seeing the Aussies loose

A question JY2003 ... if next time Eastbourne get beaten I write " .. it was worth it just to see Eastbourne lose" do you think you would like that ?

No ? I didn't think so.

Then why do you write garbage like that ?

It's called jealousy Sir L, and you'd better get used to it. We have the same problem at Sheffield when the usual cretins crawl out from under the woodwork.