British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iannewsman

Stoke Benefit Meeting For Gary Stead

Stoke are holding a benefit meeting for Garry on Sunday 2nd September. No details of the format or who is riding are available yet, but just make it a date for your diary.

More details later.

Whats that, just over a week after the main event at Sheffield??

would hope it wont be called something in steadys name or the fixture will have to declare tax i would have thought? :unsure:

please please everyone behind this,dave and his supporters are doing everything to help garry as is sheffield ,i hope this is going to be the biggest crowd in stokes history garry needs every penny,just think what garry has done for the sport also great entertainment..the sport owes him big time

please please everyone behind this,dave and his supporters are doing everything to help garry as is sheffield ,i hope this is going to be the biggest crowd in stokes history garry needs every penny,just think what garry has done for the sport also great entertainment..the sport owes him big time

I agree 100%

Garry is a top bloke and we all owe this to him so come on guys lets keep the funds coming in

Due to the wonderful British summer causing chaos with the fixtures, this meeting will now be on Saturday 15th September.

The format is to be based on a mini world cup. 4 teams racing over 20 heats + semi's and a final.

Due to the wonderful British summer causing chaos with the fixtures, this meeting will now be on Saturday 15th September.

The format is to be based on a mini world cup. 4 teams racing over 20 heats + semi's and a final.

Thats correct and sponsorship packages are now available if any fans or groups are interested or you would like further information please feel free to contact garrysteadwristbands@hotmail.co.uk

Should be a great meeting and raise more funds for Garry which is what its all about :)