10. Kaj Laukkanen

11. Matthew Wethers

12. James Grieves

13. Derek Sneddon

14. Carl Stonehewer

15. Lee Complin

16. Cameron Woodward

Reserves: Daniele Tessari and Andrew Tully

this week's visitors to sunny Armadale are... oh rubbish, wrong thread... er, take two... :blink:

it's Scottish Open time this week at sunny Armadale as riders from all over the globe battle for the Jack Young Memorial Trophy.

title holder Stanislaw the Manislaw Burza (we'll forget about the sh1te guest tag for this once only :wink: ) has absolutely Norfolk 'n' Chance of winning again, so at least we know we'll have someone else standing on top of the rostrum come 10pm...

it's probably the most, er, open Open ( :rolleyes: ) in recent history with numerous guys able to stake a reasonable claim as to why they should be pre meeting favourites.

the evening will also be notable as it will see a return to track action for Daniele Tessari. our very own ice cream Legend has been missing since his knee met a post during our home meeting vs Pisle of Shight and will take his place at reserve in this one. i can't wait for a tape / 2min exclusion now... :D

this week's big welcome goes to: who can i pick? well, 'hats off' mentions go to Christian Henry, Kevin Doolan, Tai Woffinden, Shane the suave guest, Wato the even better guest and Lee the world's best guest but i'm gonna give this one to returning Monarch Cameron Woodward. welcome back young man.

this week's 'popular yer baws!' award goes to: er, no-one really stands out to be honest, so it'll just have to be won by Daniella infuriating Nermark. the Beirut fans know why... ;)

the Florenshafisztof Kaspitzanwinkelhoppen award for suave name of the week goes to: Kaj Laukkanen. only because this is usually reserved for a visiting rider, so it's about the only chance i have to let him win the Award!

roll on friday...

KJ's prediction:

1st J Grieves

2nd K Doolan

3rd D Nermark

4th C Stonehewer

Good luck to Shane and Wato . Hope one of you send the Monarch's fans home happy :P

Good luck to Shane and Wato . Hope one of you send the Monarch's fans home happy  :P

Personally, I hope both of them send the Monarchs fans home happy. One of them is bound to unless there are two winners of course! :P

If Grievesy can gate like he did for Redcar here, then he must be in with a big shout. Daniel Nermark could win it too but which Nermark will turn up - the King's Lynn one or the one who rode in the Edinburgh v Wolverhampton match?

It's a good field and no-one stands out as the favourite. It might be time for a surprise winner like Cameron Woodward perhaps?

What an excellent line up. Full credit to the Edinburgh promotion for getting this line up together. (even if some of their fans are arseholes :lol: )

Can't really pick a winner.....but I will pick one who won't win it :wink:

What an excellent line up. Full credit to the Edinburgh promotion for getting this line up together. (even if some of their fans are arseholes  :lol: )

Can't really pick a winner.....but I will pick one who won't win it  :wink:

Stoney wont be far away if he rides the Dale like he has done in the past ;)

Hope Grievesy does well. Has done well there previously so if he is on form i can't see many people stopping him.

Go the Glasgow boys (especially Wato) - Nothing better than winning in your biggest rival's backyard :wink:

What an excellent line up. Full credit to the Edinburgh promotion for getting this line up together. (even if some of their fans are arseholes)

:o

now pray tell who you could be talking about ;)

Can't really pick a winner.....but I will pick one who won't win it

Kyle Legault :wink:

Shane Parker to win. ;)

Doolan in my opinion...