British Speedway Forum

The timing of this meeting is absolutely appalling – right in the middle of a glut of crucial league fixtures. :angry:

I’ll be delighted if Leigh (or even Lee) prevails, but would be more than happy just to have them back in one piece. B)

The timing of this meeting is absolutely appalling – right in the middle of a glut of crucial league fixtures.  :angry:

I dont think they could account for the weather we have experienced.

I dont know if im the only person on this forum! but am i the only person that would rather have the ELRC at a racing track and not Kings Lynn? been there few time and not much racing goes on!!!

have you seen Heat 14, what a cracker !! :o

R. Jason Crump

B. Hans Andersen

G. Leigh Adams

Y. Nicki Pedersen

any bets on the same line-up for Heat 22 ??

have you seen Heat 14, what a cracker !!  :o

R. Jason Crump

B. Hans Andersen

G. Leigh Adams

Y. Nicki Pedersen

Is Hans confirmed as riding then?

have you seen Heat 14, what a cracker !!  :o

R. Jason Crump

B. Hans Andersen

G. Leigh Adams

Y. Nicki Pedersen

any bets on that line up for heat 14....

If i get to Kings Lynn tomoro and find out half the field has pulled out wont be too impressed!!

Zagar is a twit, end of.

Correct in you're estimation Blazeaway,during the season Matej has been a huge let down to Racers fans, i don't know why some promoters bother with these stay away foreigners.It should be either they race full time or not at all.It does seem however that for once Matej has a valid reason but that doesn't excuse his past discrepencies.I suppose i'm gonna be called a prat as well now.

......and no i'm not anti-foreigner before anyone suggests it

Correct in you're estimation Blazeaway,during the season Matej has been a huge let down to Racers fans, i don't know why some promoters bother with these stay away foreigners.It should be either they race full time or not at all.It does seem however that for once Matej has a valid reason but that doesn't excuse his past discrepencies.I suppose i'm gonna be called a prat as well now.

......and no i'm not anti-foreigner before anyone suggests it

Its obvious, he wasnt getting paid. Trouble is Matej hasnt done himself any favours by just not turning up. Matej is a talented rider but has got himself such a bad reputation now.

I dont know if im the only person on this forum! but am i the only person that would rather have the ELRC at a racing track and not Kings Lynn? been there few time and not much racing goes on!!!

Erm.... :blink:

Lynn is a superb racing track, can't wait to go there again :approve:

Just seen on super7 website that Lindgren replaces Karlsson as we knew and Adam Shields comes in for Iversen!!

Chris Mills and James Brundle are the reserves!!

Still says Hans is riding hope he is as he is sure to provide some entertainment and title challenger!!