British Speedway Forum

Guest PanthersChamp06

And why havent we got a Panther replacing a Panther?

What a joke!

Actually I'd prefer to watch McGowan, but I do admit to liking him. He's improving his form since his accident too.

Agree about Lindgren and Jonsson, though the way I understand it is that it's the current highest averaging riders. I'd guess Jonsson's lack of Brtish fixtures puts him some way down that list, but personally I'd like to see Hamill or Shields there too. :)

Plus I wouldn't hold my breath about Hans Andersen either.

you have got one of your wishes, Shields is riding now!!!

What a joke!

Probably as your top rider aka Hans Anderson is already still in the meeting and Iversen is qualifying on being in the next highest 6 riders so they have put the next best averaged rider in...only a suggestion mind!!

And the drop outs are off. :rolleyes:  :lol:

And we still have another 26 or so hours to go for many more to drop out :blink:

What a joke!

Why do you deserve to have 2 panthers when your 3rd rider isn't next in the pecking order?! :rolleyes:

Oh sorry, must be my anti-Peterborough campaign again, get all 7 panthers in, then it'll be fair :rolleyes:

I should be going to this one if work allows and the line up don,t change too much :unsure: Will probably be somewhere near the start finish line wearing a black t-shirt wit ROOS AUSTRALIA on it. If you spot me come and say hi, i'll be on my own, I don't bite! :blink:

Has anyone got a programme schedule/spreadsheet for tomorrows meeting?

If so could I have a copy please.

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing Davey Watt, Chris Harris and Travis McGowan personally :approve: I'll be cheering for those 3 lol. Couldn't persuade my dad to go, so I'm leaving him behind and catching a lift with someone we normally stand with. Should be a good evening :D

Don't know how true it is but I heard at Poole tonight that Jason Crump has pulled out with an infected knee :( .

Sue xx

If you had seen the state of his knee last night,you would understand why.I Wish I hadnt!

Im amazed that he rode so well vs Swindon.Must have been agony.

He did state that he was unlikely to ride.

Has anyone got a programme schedule/spreadsheet for tomorrows meeting?

If so could I have a copy please.

Thanks

Give me your email address Scooby and I'll forward you one I've done. :)

and if anybody else wants one let me know.

Edited by Cougar Pirate

Crumpy is out - Batchelor in...just found this on Poole website:-

Defending ELRC Champion Jason Crump has been forced to withdraw from tonight's competition at his former track King's Lynn. Crump who steered the Castle Cover Pirates to a top-of-the-table clash win over Swindon with his fourth successive unbeaten Wimborne Road performance was carrying an injury to his repaired knee after it became inflamed on difficult track conditions in Sweden on Tuesday.

Crump bravely battled through the pain barrier for the Pirates cause knowing how crucial Wednesday night's match and whilst admitting he is 'gutted' at having to miss out in this year's ELRC, a competition in which he has a solid record, claimed that he would "rather save myself for the Pirates big meetings rather than the individual glory".

Troy Batchelor will stand in for the reigning world champion at King's Lynn tonight.

Gutted as thats one of the potential winners out surely between Nicki and Adams now!!

Edited by seanisnumber1