British Speedway Forum
paul.f.

Danish Final 2nd Leg

C'mon Bjarne!!!!! Wonder if my fellow Poole fans will congratulate him if he wins :P

C'mon Bjarne!!!!! The rest of Poole might have lost faith in you, but I haven't

Just had a text from a friend at the meeting:

1. Hans Andersen

2. Bjarne Pedersen

3. Nicki Pedersen

4. Neils Kristian Iversen

i think that was the final, not sure but i think its points only. which means

b pedersen 27

h andersen 26

n k iversen 25

n pedersen 25

k bjerre 23

so should be a run off for 3rd place ( not sure) but thats how the 1st round was

final was for the money..

Just checked with my friends in Fjelsted - Andersen is the champion, and they are currently celebrating with his pit crew.

Yup Hans won :)

A Final

H.Andersen

B.Pedersen

N.Pedersen

N.K.Iversen

B Final

K.Bjerre

J.B.Jensen

M.Korneliussen

C.Gjedde

C Final

P.Hougaard

N.Klindt

K.Hansen

H.Bager

Preliminary heats

N.Pedersen (3,3,2,3,3)14

B.Pedersen (3,2,3,2,3)13

H.Andersen (3,3,3,1,2)12

K.Bjerre (2,3,3,3,1)12

N.K.Iversen (3,3,1,3,2)12

M.Korneliussen (2,2,3,2,0)9

C.Gjedde (2,1,2,1,3)9

J.B.Jensen (e.f,2,2,3,1)8

K.Hansen (1,f.x,1,2,3)7

H.Bager (2,0,2,0,2)6

N.Klindt (1,2,0,0,2)5

P.Hougaard (1,1,1,2,0)5

C.Vissing (0,1,0,1,1)3

U.Østergaard (0,1,1,0,0)2

H.Møller (0,e.f,0,1,1)2

L.Madsen (1,e.f,0,e.f)1

M.Risager (0)0

Thought the 3 Finals were a bit of a let down.Gate and go.Not really the exciting climax of previous meetings.Was also a bit disappointed that none of the youngsters made much of an impression on the big guns.Good heat from Kenneth who took Nicki out wide and left him back in third.I had to double check that it was Kenneth :D Nicki then had to battle past Niels but K.B was gone.Niels had a great battle with Jesper.They passed each other a couple of times.And Nicki dived under Bjarne twice in the first turn as it had to be re-run after K.Hansen fell.Think Nicki was almost on the centre green getting past Bjarne.Great crowd.Think it might have been over 10,000,but my Danish is poor.Very poor :D

Edited by iris123

There were 10.711 friday night, more than the crowd at the swc in vojens!!!! :blink:

Congrats to Hans the new Danish champ,he did deserve it imo even though i wanted Nicki to win...Apart from the annoying music they played ALL night,it was a good night of speedway,like iris i was also hoping for the youngsters to do a bit more but there time will come...

We might go to the u21 final later,my son really want's to se the new young guns,riding without all the "stars" there to spoil it for them.. :D:D

And i'm now sure we will never meet up iris hehehehe :P:P

dm_ha_tb.jpg

Edited by Lis

Yes i couldn't believe it when i got there about an hour before the meeting started to find the place already pretty full!!!

It must be our age Lis.Although i didn't find the music annoying,the volume was :P

And like you enjoyed it.Lots of good races,just a bit of an anti-climax that hans just gated and there was no fight back from Nicki this time.Maybe Hans was using Gollobs bike :lol:

Photos

No Conkers.I could see Lars from time to time on the centre and i guess Jacqueline was hob nobbing in the pits.A world away from us fans.

Maybe tomorrow in Esbjerg where i doubt the security nor the crowd will be so big :D

Yes i couldn't believe it when i got there about an hour before the meeting started to find the place already pretty full!!!

It must be our age Lis.Although i didn't find the music annoying,the volume was :P

And like you  enjoyed it.Lots of good races,just a bit of an anti-climax that hans just gated and there was no fight back from Nicki this time.Maybe Hans was using Gollobs bike :lol:

Photos

Thanks for the pics Doug.

Nice to read that there were a attendance of over 10.000 in Fjelsted.

And like you  enjoyed it.Lots of good races,just a bit of an anti-climax that hans just gated and there was no fight back from Nicki this time.Maybe Hans was using Gollobs bike :lol:

Photos

Great photos iris. Well done Hans, Bjarne and Nicki