British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paul666

Latvian Gp

Hi All,

Is anybody going to Daugavpils? Me and a mate are heading for Riga on the Thursday then down to Daugavpils Friday. Will there be a meet up of Brits, if where?

If anyone wants to meet for a beer let us know :P .

Also if anyone has been before, can they recommend any decent bars and restaurants.

Thanks Paul B)

p.s. If there's any ladies going and want to meet up, my friend is fully house trained :D . That Ladies and NOT "LADIES" :blink: in the Little Britian sense

I was recently told that Vilna in Liethuania (Vilnius in english?) is a better airport to fly to if you just want to go and see the meeting. Shorter distances to Daugavpils and better roads too than from Riga.

We went last year i would stay in Riga another night and go down saturday morning on the 7.00am train

Daugavpils is a ****hole stay in Riga till saturday,though a place called citycentre is ok couple of bars,bowling alley and pizza place.

The prison is a sight to behold though,a few like that over here would stop some people reoffending.

Myself and three others are going to latvia,we are staying in riga friday night and then travelling to daugavpils saturday morning,if you fancy a beer saturday night we will be up for it.

Hi All,

Thanks for the comments and advice.

We're making a long weekend of it, back to Riga on the sunday for a few more days. :D

Garry if you want to meet up for a drink it'll be great, do you know any bars to meet in. :P Must warn you my mate has hollow legs!!! :wink:

Drop me a PM where and when you want to meet.

Best wishes Paul B)

If i had been aware of the mass change in the line-up i would of gone.

Don't know the names of these riders, but wishing our speedway riders were like that.

Best GP Field Ever Some superb photos.

Edited by manchesterpaul