British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Latvian Speedway Grand Prix 2007

Scott has got a tough first race in this GP. He lines up agianst the current top 3 in the standings in heat 3!

In my opinion thats a good draw for scott, sure the first race is very tough, but the rest of the heats are all winnable

Looking forward to heat 3 already!!!!!!

Nah, would've been better later in the meeting...for their 3rd or 4th rides.

Heat 3's too early on that dodgy track.

Hope they can provide a miracle with this track by far the worse in the series..so undeserving of a meeting like this :angry:

Hope they can provide a miracle with this track by far the worse in the series..so undeserving of a meeting like this :angry:

That depends on if they let the golem Olsen anywhere near it. Didn't the Latvians say the track was usually much better than it was for the GP?

But a "dodgy" track gives better opportunities to the former British champion, as Prague illustrated. I think he'll struggle off gate 3 against Nicki P, Andersen and Adams in his first outing, but if the track cuts up rough, he should score some serious points in his other four rides, while those around him in the standings will probably retreat back into their shells, save for Holta who could have a very good GP.

I'd say that Latvia and Germany present the former British champion's best bet for good points, whereas Krsko and of course Bydgoszcz should favour the likes of Gollob and Jagus.

That depends on if they let the golem Olsen anywhere near it. Didn't the Latvians say the track was usually much better than it was for the GP?

But a "dodgy" track gives better opportunities to the former British champion, as Prague illustrated. I think he'll struggle off gate 3 against Nicki P, Andersen and Adams in his first outing, but if the track cuts up rough, he should score some serious points in his other four rides, while those around him in the standings will probably retreat back into their shells, save for Holta who could have a very good GP.

I'd say that Latvia and Germany present the former British champion's best bet for good points, whereas Krsko and of course Bydgoszcz should favour the likes of Gollob and Jagus.

Yeah Jagus had a great NIght at Bydg. last year and it seems like he finnally is getting 100% again in the Gps after his crash in Eskilstuna in May.

I bet Rune Holta will have a good GP, heat 9 would be hard for him but I'm sure Holtas confidence is boosted since the winning in polish champion.

Heat 9 will be a killer heat anyway if AJ shows up.

Seriously subs couldnt give a hoot for the former british champion :blink:;):D

Will PK be racing in this gp due to his hand injury sustained last night at Wolverhampton?

AJ will be riding in Daugavpils for sure (well, unless he crashes earlier in Elitserien today or in BEL tomorrow :P )

I bet Rune Holta will have a good GP, heat 9 would be hard for him but I'm sure Holtas confidence is boosted since the winning in polish champion.

Heat 9 will be a killer heat anyway if AJ shows up.

AJ did his first practice yesterday and he will most likely ride tonight and unless things go wrong again he will be riding on Saturday.