British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie B

Scandinavia GP line up

The line for the Scandinavia GP is on the link below.

From the World Speedway website

http://world.speedway.org/wc/i/6.sdf

Nice too see that they picked Peter Ljung & David Rud as wildcards.

Tomhaines, you might be right that Joonas Kylmakorpi, should be riding.

Mark Loram's is in the listing, but he may pull due too injury. Hopefull he will ride if fully fit.

** Please note that Roni Pedersen replaces Lukas Dryml **

Also gutted that Joonas isnt riding.....................i think we all know why they have picked the 2 they have!!

Maybe Joonas will get a chance in Hamar???

They had Kaj in last year, so why not Joonas this year????

Yeh I think Hamar might be Bjorn Hansen and Joonas?

Most of the wildcards this year (with a few exceptions) have been a complete waste of time. None of them making it to the main event.

In the past we had Loram and Dugard win 1. Pedersen and Holta made the Semi's when they were wildcards.

Guest kshyhoo

Maybe in Hamar we will see Joonas. If not then, we will have to want until Grand Prix moves to Finland... :D:D:D

I've really been out of touch regarding the GP's this year due to circumstances at home and a sabotarged video player. Video is now repaired and am I right in thinking this is the next GP. Hope Mark will be fit to ride :P

None of them making it to the main event.

Matej Zagar won his first two races by a street before drawing gate 3 twice in the main event.

Rico :roll:

None of them making it to the main event.

Matej Zagar won his first two races by a street before drawing gate 3 twice in the main event.

I did say in brackets with some exceptions.

[

I did say in brackets with some exceptions.

That was a different sentence Tom - anyway I don't want to appear over-critical of your grammar, just making sure Matej's achievement wasn't brushed under the carpet.

Does anyone know if Mark is racing

Does anyone know if Mark is racing

According to www.speedwaygp.com he is definitely riding.

LORAM BACK FOR SCANDINAVIAN GP

MARK Loram has confirmed that he will definitely ride in the 2003 FIM Miljopartiet Scandinavian Grand Prix in Gothenburg next week.

Loram, the 2000 World Champion, has been plagued by injury over the past 12 months. He missed the final GP of 2002 in Sydney despite traveling to Australia only to be hospitalised 48 hours before the start.

He made a good recovery and started the 2003 season in Britain and Poland only to suffer a broken arm, which ruled him out of the first four GPs in Poland, Sweden, Great Britain and Cardiff.

Loram was back for the Slovenian GP but then sustained another injury which threatened to rule him out for the rest of the year. But he has again fought his way back, missed the recent Speedway World Cup, and now says he will take his place at the Ullevi Stadium on August 23.

I spoke to Mark last Saturday and he said he was doubtful for riding this week (Tuesday) and possibly this GP, it all depends how his physio goes ...... With the injuries he has sustained over this season he should go for 110% fit not 99.9%

Make sure you're fit before you ride Mark, it could prove costly otherwise m8 ;)

looking at those pictures i wouldnt be surprized if the meeting was called off. having said that though when were they took?