British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

Kenneth Bjerre

It smells fishy for me. I watched this Bjerre-Kosciecha crash plenty times and I can't see nothing special. Really. It was rather same like million of other accidents. I think that all what is now happening around Kenneth has some hidden agenda or something. Kenneth is none of killer-type for me. There's something fishy going on here, I say.

Cheerio.

Well said. Just what I think as well. Kenneth is not a dirty rider.

No, he's not a dirty rider. But clearly there is some problem with him and Piraterna that goes far beyond this unfortunate accident. As team-mates, manager and fans all agree he should not be in the team.

I've only been to two Elitserien matches so my opinion might not be 100% based on reality. But there's much more team riding in Sweden than in the UK (I've seen maybe 10 UK matches live, 50 on video). So to dive like that under your teamm8 in heat one when the score is 3-3... It made my rider friend question the motive for sure. :o

I don't think the fans are questioning his ability as a rider. More his attitude to a fellow team-mate what's just bust his arm in a collision with him.

No, he's not a dirty rider. But clearly there is some problem with him and Piraterna that goes far beyond this unfortunate accident. As team-mates, manager and fans all agree he should not be in the team.

No-one can tell what is lying behind some eventual reactions in the past weeks from Kenneth, but as stated below, then Kenneth is not doing worse than the other riders in the team.

. . . . . . . . . . .

I also read somewhere that Piraternas coach Fredrik Staaf actually admitted, to a direct question about Bjerre being a troublesome boy, that he didnt consider Bjerre to be more troublesome then other riders in the team.

. . . . . . .

The teammates are just som wooshies and the fans are hystericly reacting on something they don't know anything about.

It is the team-coach that sets the team !

I thought I was the only one! I can see both sides here: it would make things better if Ken apologised, but then if he does it's like admitting he did it deliberately, which I don't think he did. Yes, he caused the accident, but I don't think there was any malice intended, and to apologise at this late stage in the game would imply otherwise.

Well said. I think exactly the same.

I wish we knew something more about that situation. Was there any argue between Ken and his Swedish club, or else? Rumours say there was. Maybe this Bjerre-case was only a pretext or excuse of something we don't know.

This : ( http://kennethbjerre.s-3.dk/default.asp?ID=390 ) was on Kenneths site a few days after the match in sweden. It "translates" to :

I´m saddened by the accident with RK on tuesday. Hope he will be 100% ready again.

My team manager has unfortunately chosen to take me off the team because of the accident. I am very unsatisfied with that as I don´t think i did anything wrong.

I had a very tough night as the whole team and club was against me, and boo'd me even when I won for the team.

I am very disappointed by the ractions from the Pirat management and supporters. Thought once i was a Pirat - man, unfortunately that has now changed.

Thanks a mil, Peter S.! That shows a bit different side of an issue I guess.

Thanks PeterS...

Just im sure there be a team that wonts Bjerre in it...

Ofcourse, Bjerre won't have to look for a new club for long. Already last week he mentioned he had already been in contact with four other swedish clubs regarding 2008. I'd love to see him in Stockholm any day :)

Ofcourse, Bjerre won't have to look for a new club for long. Already last week he mentioned he had already been in contact with four other swedish clubs regarding 2008. I'd love to see him in Stockholm any day  :)

i've heard that he have had some talks with Elit Vetlanda.

I wish Kenneth every success with his new Swedish club and continued success with Peterborough.

Ron.