British Speedway Forum

i think its about time we started a topic about buzzs testimonal which is long over due .this lad has been a long loyal servent to british speedway who as riden at every level in the sport . so the powers that be come on give the guy a break and lets get it back on before its to late

i think its about time we started a topic about buzzs testimonal which is long over due .this lad has been a long loyal servent to british speedway who as riden at every level in the sport . so the powers that be come on give the guy a break and lets get it back on before its to late

I reckon we should have it at Oxford with Ronnie Allan as the ref. :wink:

top bloke who has seen the ups and downs of speedway including being frozen out by averages etc. fully deserves rewarding for what he has put in rather than what he has taken out!

any chance we can get some replies to support him any suggestion as to a venue i would like to see it at scunthorpe where he first started his career at the start of next season its central so supporters from allthe teams he as riden for can get to :D

Having seen Buzz at Wimbledon miss out on his Testimonial for at least two years I can think of no better suggestion.......Someone out there with a track get it organised ...please......

Did Buzz get to keep his last trophy, The Laurels ?

Totally Agree. There is no reason why he should miss out on his Testimonial.

Cheers

Haywood

as far as i know the trophy he got for winning the laurels is still up in his computer room . a meeting i had to miss because of work is there a dvd of this meeting would love to see it B)

as far as i know the trophy he got for winning the laurels is still up in his computer room . a meeting i had to miss because of work is there a dvd of this meeting would love to see it  B)

Sam told me last time we met that she does have a copy...

The moment Buzz won his final ride to win the Laurels will always stay with me as one of my absolute favourite ever sporting moments.... :)

The testimonial..?? Well, the obvious locations are Redcar and I agree, Scunthorpe would be good. Or of course Stoke...

As I've recently posted on another thread I've still got 800 or so of the Testimonial brochures from the thrice rained off 2004 meeting..!!!!

A true Gentleman always had time for the fans he fully deserves a testimonial meeting .

Perhaps our dear Uncle len could help him out at RYE HOUSE would get a lot of dons fans there :rolleyes:

Scunny or Stoke would be good choices, although Cleveland could give him the tesimonial at the STMP ;)

Edited by marron

Scunny or Stoke would be good choices, although Cleveland could give him the tesimonial at the STMP ;)

I am told that Clevelands visit to Rye next week could possibly be the last time we see Buzz racing :sad:

C'mon guys someone has got to sort this for him :blink:

Sam told me last time we met that she does have a copy...

My Dad used to film at Wimbledon, so he does DVDs...