British Speedway Forum

Just woke up after yesterday`s practise...

It was pretty cool at Rooster, Amsterdam Pub and Savoy alongside Rico, HenryW, James [Rye House`s one, don`t remember his nickname], Nikki and her family and more Brith that I don`t remember [yet]...

There will be 2nd part of it after SGP :)

Guest Panther22

Anyone know how the practice session went? Who looked good and who didn't?

Guest Panther22
i know Hans doesn't look good  :P  :D

I beg to differ, Hans ALWAYS looks good. He's a pretty good speedway rider too :wink::D

Looking forward to tonight, will only be able to watch the first hour, we have friends round for dinner so i must remember to sky + it, fingers crossed we have a cracker of a meeting, there's been too many rubbishe ones for my liking lately, not just GP's either.

Final tonight IMO will be:

Adams, Gollob, Hancock and Andersen (just for Panther22) :rolleyes:

Need Nicki to have a stinker to see the title race go down to the wire B)

Guest Panther22
Looking forward to tonight, will only be able to watch the first hour, we have friends round for dinner so i must remember to sky + it, fingers crossed we have a cracker of a meeting, there's been too many rubbishe ones for my liking lately, not just GP's either.

Final tonight IMO will be:

Adams, Gollob, Hancock and Andersen (just for Panther22) :rolleyes:

Need Nicki to have a stinker to see the title race go down to the wire B)

I'm surprised you have friends ;):lol:

Anyone have any idea if this is being picked up on the INTERNET for those less fortunate...looks like the regular Danish site is not picking it up this time.

Edited by andout

Guest Panther22
Anyone have any idea if this is being picked up on the INTERNET for those less fortunate...looks like the regular Danish site is not picking it up this time.

http://www.speedwayworld.tv/en/latest

If you go to this website and click on the GP link it will give regular updates during the meeting - tis most exciting :D

Guest Panther22
You're right - he is overdue a win, but he seems to have this little problem in the GPs by the name of Nicki Pedersen. Hans is undoubtedly one of the best, most exciting riders in speedway, but I do wish he'd just get on with the job and prove his point on the track rather than concentrating on the case of one-upmanship with his fellow Dane. :neutral: Racing seems to go out the window when comes up against Nicki.

I know deep down you're right but I'm afraid my love for Hans means I simply cannot admit - therefore I have to say the problem is with Nicki and not Hans. ;)

I wonder how many times tonight we will have to endure Keith Heuwen trying to stir it all about Hans - for god's sake man get over it!! :mad:

Guest chris26

Final prediction

1st. Nicki

2nd. Adams

3rd. Gollob

4th. Hans

Other Semi Finalists

Jonsson, Jagus, Harris and Nicholls

Guest Panther22
Have to say I like the pair of them, but Nicki gets my vote every time. A bit of friendly rivalry between us then Panther? :D

Bring it on Schumi - I shall defend him to the death!! :lol::wink:

Guest Panther22
Final prediction

1st. Nicki

2nd. Adams

3rd. Gollob

4th. Hans

Other Semi Finalists

Jonsson, Jagus, Harris and Nicholls

Wrong

1. Hans

2 - rest irrelevant! :D:wink:

Guest Panther22

Right, I'm off like a dirty shirt to my GP barbecue.

COME ON HANS!!! (and maybe Leigh too, specially for you Dump That Clutch!xx) :wink: