British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bubsy

Under 21 World Title /junior World Title

Polish channel TVP Sport is showing the U21 live at 18.55 (17.55 UK) on Sunday. I think this channel is encripted :mad:

Edited by peatbog

Polish channel TVP Sport is showing it live at 18.55 (17.55 UK) on Saturday. I think this channel is encripted :mad:

The meeting is on Sunday, I think you have looked at Bydgoszcz GP.

The meeting is on Sunday, I think you have looked at Bydgoszcz GP.

Sorry, now ammended to Sunday

Polish channel TVP Sport is showing the U21  live at 18.55 (17.55 UK) on Sunday. I think this channel is encripted :mad:

TVP Sport is indeed encrypted in NDS/Videoguard on Eutelsat W3A @ 7*E. Absolutely no chance whatsoever of viewing this channel without a valid subscription I'm afraid :(

But then, how come we were able to view the European U-final online on that page a couple of weeks ago? Was it on another channel? Here's to hoping :)

But then, how come we were able to view the European U-final online on that page a couple of weeks ago? Was it on another channel? Here's to hoping  :)

it was on itvp.pl i'm 100% about that.

But then, how come we were able to view the European U-final online on that page a couple of weeks ago? Was it on another channel? Here's to hoping  :)

It's just satellite you won't be able to view it on, if it's online you shouldn't have a problem :)

Can anyone clarify if the Junior World Final is on the internet as live stream or not.

If there is where is it shown? Link thanks..

/ Mikael