British Speedway Forum
Guest Schumi

Nicki Pedersen

Simply the best!!!! :approve:

Well done Nicki :D

:cry: Well :cry: Done to The Terminator

Absolutely fantastic performance by Nicki all season - thoroughly deserved so a massive congratulations to him and all his crew. Great to see him win in style by taking the GP victory tonight - I think hes got some more titles in him yet and will prove very dominant so cant wait to see if he can repeat it in 20008 !!! :approve::)

I really hate to say it ;) but he really deserves it this year. He's been nigh on unbeatable all season. He's been the most consistent and that's what it takes.

Well done Nicki.

Congratulations Nicki. The best man by a long way this season and proved his quality by going on to win his next 2 heats (including the final) even after he was World Champion.

I admit I wasn't a fan of Nickis last time he was World Champ, but he won me over and I'm now a big fan and I'm delighted for him. The most exciting rider in the world and thoroughly deserving the title. Well done Nicki. :approve::)