British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

Does anyone know when the tickets normally get despatched? I ordered mine at the start of December but still haven't recieved them.

Well that's the first post I've seen :lol: there'll be threads popping up everywhere soon.

Any one know of any hotels that have rooms left or b&b ?????????

You'll be lucky now!

Start looking in Bristol and find someone to drive you back after the meeting.

I will be definatley going again to Cardiff as its a great day out and for a change, Wolves fans have TWO riders to cheer on (3 if Howe is wild card again).

I will either drive home around 1am or kip in the car and set off around 6am.

This year I'm not too sure if I will have any of my kids with me as last year my lad loved the day, but then wanted to go home at the interval !

Don't ya just love kids huh TNT  :lol:

No - not when they stay up all night drinking!

Personally I blame the adult they were with! :lol::o

Keith - are you out there!!! :lol:

No - not when they stay up all night drinking!

Personally I blame the adult they were with!  :lol: 

Keith - are you out there!!! :lol:

Yeah he's a real bad influence!!! :angry::P:lol:

The car trip has turned into minibus trip now ...with about 10 family,friends , partners going , half don't even like speedway !!!

Travelling by train so will have to find somewhere nearer maybe

redwick is out in the countryside as diesel said about 7 miles from train station not a good bus service to newport either taxi would be expensive too

still it's a lovely place ask tanya she's a redwick girl and i heard a whisper she might be going back that way :wink: so perhaps you could hitch a ride with her :lol:

Edited by Reckless Eric

Very true I am from Redwick, but live in Newport now. Sadly I'd have to be a near millionaire to live there now! But as Reckless said the bus service is terrible probably two/three buses a day and you'd have to rely on taxi. Unless one of the farmers are going into town and can drop you in. Brick House is a lovely farm house and only about two houses (1/2 mile) from where I used to live.

hi gav why dont you do what me and son do buy a tent go camping at somerset and get there coach the organise then no hassle plus you can have a pint or 2

Any one wanting a room for cardiff ???????? The Etap at newport is due to open in june and have just started taking bookings, i got one . :)

Any one wanting a room for cardiff ???????? The Etap at newport is due to open in june and have just started taking bookings, i got one . :)

wow,i`ve just found out where the Etap is and i live in Newport :lol:

Edited by Dietbowers

wow,i`ve just found out where the Etap is and i live in Newport :lol:

taking your Mercedes CLK Cabriolet for a service was you ? :wink: and discovered the garage was no longer!

taking your Mercedes CLK Cabriolet for a service was you ? :wink: and discovered the garage was no longer!

unfortunately no,the mrs told me where it was :blink: she knows Newport better than i do :lol: