British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

Looks like we'll be missing out on Cardiff for the first time in many years this time :cry:

:shock: Corny :shock: --Noooooooooo

Cardiff aint Cardiff without Corny --Is it lack of funds from the new house?-We could all chip in and support like everyone is for Johnoos testimonial? Is it lack of transport?-that can be arranged- Are you taking the lady abroad and the dates clash?Is it the goat lambing season in your pasture? or is it a bowls match clash of dates?

Getting to Cardiff is not a problem-merely a challenge to be overcome.

(Bit like when you broke your toe a few years back under the office door or whatever it was that incapacitated you) :wink:

Corny you just gotta be there....She aint got you henpecked already has she?--Only jesting :approve:

Edited by Nevs

lol thanks nevsy :rolleyes:

yes lack of funds unfortunately. we could afford it but would rather put the money towards the house at the moment

lol thanks nevsy :rolleyes:

yes lack of funds unfortunately. we could afford it but would rather put the money towards the house at the moment

sorry your not coming......any chance you could send your beer money though :wink::lol:

i`m pretty sure me and Nevs could spend it wisely :rolleyes:

Edited by Dietbowers

we could afford it but would rather put the money towards the house at the moment

Whats the point? house prices are nose diving-buying a new front door or underlay,or a buying a cprner bath and built in shower unit or building a bar B Que on the patio or similar would set you back a few quid at this moment in time and by June the house price will have fallen by thousands--Much more than you invested in a few home improvements--ride the storm Corny Ride the Storm--New bits for houses can come in November once the market has settled ;)

In the current economic climate it would appear to be best to save £21 a month for the next three months each and have a great day out at Cardiff-then-when you have each got used to saving that money each for the next three months,once cardiff is over and done with you are used to saving that money and not such a burden,and you can both invest into a Gas boiler,central heating fully inclusive servicing and free repairs jobby with British Gas. Or a pet plan insurance for your pets,or even a bupa scheme for each of your health worries in the future.

Saving for Cardiff is good- a sort of learning curve for newly together people and builds your determination to look to the future together and makes you realise that those things you think you cannot afford in the future house wise are actually achievable with hard work and saving regularly.Cardiff is just the first step in a long journey.

You wont be able to go to Cardiff when the kiddies start being born

Cya in The Prince of Wales --shall we say about 1 ish?? :wink:

Listen to your Uncle Nevs Corny :approve:

Edited by Nevs

i`m pretty sure me and Nevs could spend it wisely

I dont mean to be rude Dietbowers...

But do we actually know each other?? :blink:

I think you got his attention Nevs :lol:

I dont mean to be rude Dietbowers...

But do we actually know each other?? :blink:

doe`nt mean we can`t spend his money wisely though Nevs :lol:

Edited by Dietbowers

Saving for Cardiff is good

Chucking money away you mean!

21 a month? it will cost a lot more than 63 pounds nevsy. will cost nearly that for one ticket. no 'cheap' ones left on the website. and then theres the petrol / hotel etc.

We'll see lol

Chucking money away you mean!

now trees why is chucking money away i reallt enjoy mt cardiff weekend were you not there last year.

roll on june and to hell with money you cant take it with you so enjoy life while you can ...

now trees why is chucking money away i reallt enjoy mt cardiff weekend were you not there last year.

roll on june and to hell with money you cant take it with you so enjoy life while you can ...

Errrrr yes Trees was there last year :approve:

21 a month? it will cost a lot more than 63 pounds nevsy. will cost nearly that for one ticket. no 'cheap' ones left on the website. and then theres the petrol / hotel etc.

We'll see lol

HOTEL ?? HOTEL?? thought you were on a budget!!!

Look shes obviously got you under the thumb... :wink:

Im trying to help you here Peter, :rolleyes: Forget the hotel,Gordan Ward is advertising seats on his coach from Exeter, £15 a head,come back straight afterwardsBuy a cheap tent or pick one up on that excellant site freecycle, (or I will set ours up before you arrive!!!)book a couple of seats on Gornos coach-then when we get back to Exeter you can set the tent up in me back garden with your lady-hell we even own an inflatable double mattress for some obscure reason that you can borrow-no comfort spared-so thats got the travel down to £30 once you get to Exeter.

Will get the wife to bring you out some sausages you can fry together over the camp fire in the morning whilst all singing "Kumbaya, my Lord"before you both head back down to tin mine country.

So thats costs down a bit so far-

The offers there Corny-the offers there- :P

EDITED FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE.....

Just checked Corny-£34 tickets still available-Family tickets 2 adults and two kids still available for £85-buy one of them and flog the unused tickets to local chavs that look under 16 for a fiver each-so thats £75, + £30 coach seat = £105 + petrol from cornwall to Exeter = £20--you come in under budget saving £21 a month for the next three months-all you need then is money for a burger each or a kfc bargain bucket and a couple of drinks each-so up the savings to £25 a month each and you are sorted!!!!

Job done :P

Edited by Nevs

I do wonder about you sometimes Nevsy :unsure: lol.

The £34 tickets are only available in ones, so we cant sit together lol