British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

Lets hope for better weather.

It makes meeting and greeting a little easier and the walk back from th stadium a little drier!!!!! :lol:

True - the weather last year was rubbish.

We got soaked coming out of the stadium. :lol:

True - the weather last year was rubbish.

We got soaked coming out of the stadium. :lol:

I remember it well - went straight back to the hotel and got out of the clothes straight away!!! :o:lol:

I remember it well - went straight back to the hotel and got out of the clothes straight away!!! :o:lol:

Ooooo arrr!! :lol:

Staying at The Penyrheol Guest House, Newport Road, Rumney, Cardiff (anyone heard of it) about 15 mins bus ride from Cardiff Central, travelling down by National Express Coach early Saturday morning to guest house about 11:30 straight back to Cardiff about 1:00 really looking forward to the day. Seats are in L15 on the 4th bend, do you get a good view?

Staying at The Penyrheol Guest House, Newport Road, Rumney, Cardiff (anyone heard of it) about 15 mins bus ride from Cardiff Central, travelling down by National Express Coach early Saturday morning to guest house about 11:30 straight back to Cardiff about 1:00 really looking forward to the day. Seats are in L15 on the 4th bend, do you get a good view?

Stayed at the Castel? and ANOther guest house(by the video shop) in Rumney for the first 3 years at Cardiff

On main rd into the city centre-only 10 mins on (frequent) bus-never had a problem getting a taxi back either,despite staying over for a beer or two & food after the GP

Staying in Newport again this year at the walkabout-shame it seems there wont be a welsh open to watch the following day(hoping for a positive outcome regarding the wasps future from 2009),but still struggling to find a secure overnight car park near to Newport town centre on a saturday night!??

Maybe if we'd run back to the stadium we would of been drier :lol::wink:

Stayed at the Castel? and ANOther guest house(by the video shop) in Rumney for the first 3 years at Cardiff

On main rd into the city centre-only 10 mins on (frequent) bus-never had a problem getting a taxi back either,despite staying over for a beer or two & food after the GP

Staying in Newport again this year at the walkabout-shame it seems there wont be a welsh open to watch the following day(hoping for a positive outcome regarding the wasps future from 2009),but still struggling to find a secure overnight car park near to Newport town centre on a saturday night!??

What time does the gp normally finish?

I'm going to Cardiff!!

...as Forum folk seem (as has been said on here) to meet at the Prince of Wales in Queen Street, if I arrive there how will I know you all? Perhaps you could all wear a red rose and hold a copy of the Daily Telegraph? :lol:

Just look for a bunch of freaks and misfits, avoid them and cme and say hi to us normal people :unsure::rolleyes:

Or just walk up to someone outside the POW and aks "are you on the BSF?", if you get an odd look pretend to be drunk, if not, you've found us (or someone else equally as lost).

There many worse places to stay. It's less than 15 minutes on the bus too I'm guessing, even if the bus stops at every stop. Once you're at the bus station you're a 2 minute walk from Burger King, a further 2 minute walk fomr the POW which has a handily places bookies in the outside corner and then a 2 minute walk to the stadium. Perfect :approve: and for those that don't ahve tickets, you wlak past a ticket office on your way from the POW to the stadium any way.

6 weeks left :D

Anyone want to go to the PL Pairs at Somerset from Cardiff? If so, let me know here

Edited by SCB

Guest Babe619

I think I'm going to Cardiff. First time in a few years for me :)

am living with parents as separated from the missus and just wondering whether tickets been sent out or not. Can't remember if my tickets at home or they not arrived yet. Please someone set my mind at ease!

Cardiff starts when I leave my house Friday 8am and finishes when I get home Sunday about 3pmish other than that can't help ..... oh yes I can I know it's before midnight as we have to order our food to have it delivered before then to the hotel :rolleyes: I think :oops::lol:

Oh Yes! I'll be there!! ;) ...xx

Trees???? is that you :wink:

The racing or the presentation/fireworks etc?

The racing or the presentation/fireworks etc?

the whole shabang