British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

i have my son with me and i don't think he is allowed inside the pub,he is 11 years old!!...

Pinny got in alright last year, although leaving proved slightly more difficult...

As I understand it, children are allowed in Wetherspoons pubs in the daytime if they are accompanied by an adult and in the food area (i.e. not by the bar). Or has that changed now?

The group I go with from Newton Abbot (10 of us this year), always bump into a bunch of Edinburgh Monarchs supporters wearing kilts!! They are usually on the top floor in the POW. Do any of them post on the forum?

As I understand it, children are allowed in Wetherspoons pubs in the daytime if they are accompanied by an adult and in the food area (i.e. not by the bar). Or has that changed now?

I should think so to in the daytime,here in copenhagen i have taken my son to see Leeds play several times also at night,maby that's because they know me very well there cause it's only for the football he is with me in there would of not take him if it were not for football......

Will see when we get there,if he is not allowed in and the weather is fine come out and say hello to us,we are the once wearing Nicki P t-shirts.. :approve: :approve: ;)

Edit to say just found out children are welcome in the pub.. :D

the POW

Edited by Lis

FINALLY secured a hotel roon in the City centre for the Saturday night, so we don't have to sleep in the car now :D

I took my 12 year old ie the little git in the POW last year,during the day but they would not let him in after the meeting.

How many more sleeps Shaz :wink::lol:

I'll be there Sandie - I got LW's mobile no. now, so I'll find you! Mind you, teh noise will probably lead me to you lot...

I'll be the quiet one in the corner ..... Pammie will be the one asleep nursing a hangover :lol:

depends on whether Steve orders the Pizza for us (from back home!!!)

How organised is that man, he even managed to get that thing off my arm without breaking it as well!

Add another woman to the party I'm coming over,

Be nice to meet you Lis.

i will be there with the famous Mr Shovlar

You'll recognise me I'm the one that jumps on Mr Shovlar and gives hima big kiss!

How many more sleeps Shaz

10 are you attending this year DD if so will probably bump into you somewhere!

Oh I'll be there :approve: are you there friday as well?

How organised is that man, he even managed to get that OLD thing off my arm without breaking it as well![/size]

Oh - you mean Keith!! :lol:

I'll be the quiet one in the corner ..... Pammie will be the one asleep nursing a hangover :lol:

I'm certainly looking forward to meeting you Shazzy.

I'm certainly looking forward to meeting you Shazzy.

Dont look forward too much - she really isnt anything special!!! :wink::lol:

Just a grey haired old woman who cant hold her liquer :o

Oh no - thats me!!!! :lol:

No just sat hope to get there by lunchtime/pint o'clock :approve:

Have one for me DD in the same spot as last year. I shall be there in spirit. :)

Dont look forward too much - she really isnt anything special!!! :wink::lol:

Just a grey haired old woman who cant hold her liquer :o

Oh no - thats me!!!! :lol:

LMAO!