British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

Who needs in the Know when I can have the Know!!

Oh dear - I hope I have it right!!!! :o  (and I hope In the know doesnt read this!)

I'd be more inclined to worry about Mrs Know reading this B) than Mr In the Know :lol: (omg am getting all confused with all these Knows :blink: )

I'd be more inclined to worry about Mrs Know reading this  B) than Mr In the Know  :lol:  (omg am getting all confused with all these Knows  :blink: )

ya could be right :lol: but there is only one know ;)

ya could be right :lol: but there is only one know ;)

This is so confussing now!

Only ONE know. So is that Mr Know, Mrs Know or In the Know!!! :unsure::o

Think Im gonna let this one go now as I dont think the brain can take anymore. I'll just wait for Cardiff next year and see what happens :D

This is so confussing now!

Only ONE know. So is that Mr Know, Mrs Know or In the Know!!!

Think Im gonna let this one go now as I dont think the brain can take anymore. I'll just wait for Cardiff next year and see what happens  :D

Hmmmm depends what they are saying they know really :rolleyes: I'll stick with The Know not been wrong yet :wink: then again In The Know from another angle oh I don't know :unsure: Reckon Mrs Know is the one to trust after all she's one of the girlies :approve:

Hmmmm depends what they are saying they know really  :rolleyes:  I'll stick with The Know not been wrong yet  :wink:  then again In The Know from another angle oh I don't know  :unsure: Reckon Mrs Know is the one to trust after all she's one of the girlies  :approve:

Now that one I will agree with. Mrs Know wins :D

Returning to the 'where to stay?' conumdrum, my cousin has just started studying Medicine at Cardiff Uni & I have already been told I can stay with her B)

However, being a high-maintenance kinda girl, I do like my 4* luxury (and it's been 10 years since I lived in halls) so am not sure yet whether I shall take up her offer :P

:lol:  good man  :wink:

He knew he couldn't compete with Mrs Bird, Mrs In the Know and me!!

A very sensible option.

I know is loads of months away but I cant wait already!!! :D

It's the only one I've never faked  :lol:

Thats so last year darling!!! :D

I wonder what creation SKY will come up with for 2008??

A random though but maybe a rider or two on bikes would be good!!! :o:D

Returning to the 'where to stay?' conumdrum, my cousin has just started studying Medicine at Cardiff Uni & I have already been told I can stay with her  B)

However, being a high-maintenance kinda girl, I do like my 4* luxury (and it's been 10 years since I lived in halls) so am not sure yet whether I shall take up her offer  :P

After that I thought the thread was heading back on topic.....