3) Adam Portwood FX,2,2 = 4

4) No Rider

1) Owen, Naylor, Worville, Bint (FEll) 63.86

2) Morris, Owen, Naylor, Portwood (FX) Race Awarded

3) Bint, Portwood, Worville, Naylor (FX) 75.00

4) Morris, Owen, Naylor, Worville 64.20

5) Bint, Portwood 74.65

6) Owen, Morris, Naylor, Worville 63.82

Well done to the young lads, they put on a great show.

Heat 6; Owen and Morris, never more than a bikes length between them, what a superb race. Some nice times too!

Edited by Supersonic Snail

Brilliant meeting what its all about new lads getting inloved and the rest of them getting better morris and owen clash in heat 6 will be remembered for a long time. KEEP IT GOING BOYS

Guest Christophers Dad

What a great day out for the pair of us,Chris went home as happy as i have ever seen him :approve:

An afternoon spent with nice people ,many thanks to Gord for the loan of the engine and Neil for his patience ;) helping me fit it.

Everybody mucking in and all the boys encouraging each other.

Thank you to Easy Oils for the Oil and Methonal it was appreciated.

As usual just great people at Scunthorpe got to be one of the most friendly

tracks in the country.

Now its big decision time :o i think a new engine is on the cards.

Thanks once again to everybody for making yesterday special for my Son .

All the Best

Pat Bint,and Christopher :rolleyes:

PS

And the KFC was good also :D

Edited by Christophers Dad

What a great day out for the pair of us,Chris went home as happy as i have ever seen him :approve:

An afternoon spent with nice people ,many thanks to Gord for the loan of the engine and Neil for his patience ;) helping me fit it.

Everybody mucking in and all the boys encouraging each other.

Thank you to Easy Oils for the Oil and Methonal it was appreciated.

As usual just great people at Scunthorpe got to be one of the most friendly

tracks in the country.

Now its big decision time :o i think a new engine is on the cards.

Thanks once again to everybody for making yesterday special for my Son .

All the Best

Pat Bint,and Christopher :rolleyes:

Couldn't have been said better, Many thanks to Drew and Co. for the oil and methanol. Looking forward to racing with you all again soon

well done to the BSPA and youth development for organising this meeting, this surely is how an Academy meeting should be held. Kids of similar age and all on the same standard of equipment, this is better than watching a 14 year old being beaten by a premier league rider or conference league rider. Saying that though watching the 2 boys Morris and Owen they wouldnt have looked out of place in the main meeting, especially having watched heat 6.

Its good to see them all have a few tussels in their races, Portwood and Bint in heat 5 as they rounded bends 3 and 4. Enjoyed this meeting more than Workington under 15s last week as all the boys left the track smiling. Nice to see the some of the kids from the mini track who watched the main meeting, interested in the 250cc. We now lead the world in the use of 250cc. BSPA dont muck it up.

Guest Steve Dixon
well done to the BSPA and youth development for organising this meeting, this surely is how an Academy meeting should be held. Kids of similar age and all on the same standard of equipment, this is better than watching a 14 year old being beaten by a premier league rider or conference league rider. Saying that though watching the 2 boys Morris and Owen they wouldnt have looked out of place in the main meeting, especially having watched heat 6.

Its good to see them all have a few tussels in their races, Portwood and Bint in heat 5 as they rounded bends 3 and 4.  Enjoyed this meeting more than Workington under 15s last week as all the boys left the track smiling. Nice to see the some of the kids from the mini track who watched the main meeting, interested in the 250cc. We now lead the world in the use of 250cc. BSPA dont muck it up.

Agree, they were good to watch BUT i have seen a couple of these lads ride 500 and slide it nicely round the turns yet they stuggled to slide the 250, i have no tech knowledge but are they not poweful enough for some??

Just to let you all know bspa had nothing to do with scunny 250 meeting in fact have not helped at all this year these meeting are arranged by parents and the relavant promoters. I know this is true because i am ashley morris is dad. Thanks for your coments on the way the boys ride and if we get our way things will improve next year we hope to visit ever track at least once

steve dixon can you tell me who you have seen on 500 apart from chris bint because to my knowledge none of the others have. Also your question about power well these bikes are good enough to do anythin with them as some of the boys showed, I do thank you for watching and taking an interest in the 250 i think by next year they will be the talk of the sport

cheers

A great weekend for the lads thanks EAZY OILS for The support and to the Scunthorpe Promotion for allowing us the track time.Hi Steve to my knowledge as well the only rider to have ridden a 500 is Chris Bint.Also spare a thought for the two lads unable to ride Laurence Barber and Dale Lamb,

Its good to see them all have a few tussels in their races, Portwood and Bint in heat 5 as they rounded bends 3 and 4.  Enjoyed this meeting more than Workington under 15s last week as all the boys left the track smiling. Nice to see the some of the kids from the mini track who watched the main meeting, interested in the 250cc. We now lead the world in the use of 250cc. BSPA dont muck it up.

I think Neil has miss quoted the BSPA are the promotors and yes a big thank you for there help through the year,It's the youth development that is missing.

Regards

Tom

Hi Tom

I didn t miss quote bspa is the governing body which is youth development not just promoters. I also stated thanks to the relavant promoters who have helped but without you and gordon putting the idea together it would have never happened in the first place

Hi Tom

I didn t miss quote bspa is the governing body which is youth development not just promoters. I also stated thanks to the relavant promoters who have helped but without you and gordon putting the idea together it would have never happened in the first place

:oops: Sorry Neil did not read it properly I thought that there are certain personnel charged with doing different tasks and we have not had any negative feed back from tracks we have been to just posotive in practice we should have got on the phones earlier in the year instead of waiting until July my mistake I believe

See Ya Soon

Tom :rolleyes:

Edited by Tom N

A great weekend for the lads thanks EAZY OILS for The support and to the Scunthorpe Promotion for allowing us the track time.Hi Steve to my knowledge as well the only rider to have ridden a 500 is Chris Bint.Also spare a thought for the two lads unable to ride Laurence Barber and Dale Lamb,

Young Dale Lamb also rides a 500 and is equally as good with it.

Indeed he had to use it in one of his races at Northside.

Guest Christophers Dad
Young Dale Lamb also rides a 500 and is equally as good with it.

Indeed he had to use it in one of his races at Northside.

I think Steve was refering to the 6 riders that were at Scunthorpe on Sunday :D

Edited by Christophers Dad