British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Boston Bombers V Speedway Spitfires

I am looking forward to the 250cc lads coming to Mildenhall on Sunday 14th October. I am working with Tom Naylor on which riders are coming so I can decide as to what we exactly do --individual races or if we can get 8 then a mini-match .

This will be part of the Shareholders Junior Trophy with a great line-up with the meeting sponsored by meeeting will go out when there are natural breaks in the 20 heat formula after heats 4, 8 ,12, 16, 20 and between the semi-final and grand Final --so that will mean some 28 races on the afternoon!!

Edited by Main Man

Think Tom will get 8 riders cause we have some new lads now. You won t be disapointed every track we have visited have become fans off the lads. I know Ashley can t wait for the 14th since i told him how good mildenhall track is, it was one of my favourite tracks.

I can confirm that the numbers for Mildenhall are looking good I am waiting confirmation of the final line up but could be a great line up again. :D

Thanks Tom --will talk about the format in next few days then. Perhaps a 6 heat 4 man per team meeting ??