British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Leszno Gp May 10th 2008

Just 3 weeks now! :D

Just 3 weeks now! :D

Oh yeah!!!!

hey,

Just to let u know iam from leszno and might provide u with some information if u need.

im currently studying at uni of shampton but decided to miss the whole week at uni and watch GP

woohoo! flying on the 3rd

so excited , cant wait

xxx

There are eight of us geting a train to and from the GP from Poznan. Could any of our Polish friends let me know the possibility of hiring a mini bus with a driver to take us there and back?

Cheers in advance.

Don't say I haven't warned you about Polish roads and Polish drivers Blazeaway (says he organising a bus trip from Bydgoszcz to Zielona Gora). I guess you'll be too pi$$ed to care anyhow.

I'm sure you would be able to sort it out, either through your hotel or preferably in advance with the assistance of perhaps Mateusz but do you really want to deprive yourself of a drunken train journey at 1.30 in the morning - you don't know what you're missing mate.

Rico :unsure:

Edited by Rico

Well, theoretically possible, practically - too much hassle. I want no stress at that weekend and am not gonna organise any bus etc.

3 of us landing at Poznan about 11 sat morning and hired a car to get us to Leszno. Few questions for the Polish guys please.

1. How far is it from Poznan to Leszno and roughly how long will it take?

2. Someone suggested its 1 main road from the airport to within a short distance of the stadium ( E261 ) Are they correct?

Any help or advice appreciated and looking forward to it.

Me & my girlfriend, both Aces fans, are flying into Poznan at 12.30pm on the Saturday from Liverpool. I went to the Leszno v Czestochowa play-off a couple of years ago, atmosphere & track were brilliant - the Grand Prix should be even better! Can't remember seeing too many bars near the track but the main square's quite nice though, plenty of decent watering holes there, should help pass the time before the 1.35am train back to Poznan.

3 of us landing at Poznan about 11 sat morning and hired a car to get us to Leszno. Few questions for the Polish guys please.

1. How far is it from Poznan to Leszno and roughly how long will it take?

2. Someone suggested its 1 main road from the airport to within a short distance of the stadium ( E261 ) Are they correct?

Any help or advice appreciated and looking forward to it.

About 90 km's, road E261. Usually not longer than 1,5 hours, depends on traffic, roadworks etc..

http://map24.interia.pl - this may be useful.

no worries there will be plenty of place to drink and have BBQ not at but around stadium as it was during SWC final!!

xxx

no worries there will be plenty of place to drink and have BBQ not at but around stadium as it was during SWC final!!

xxx

De De

Should we be worried that loads of us will be getting the 1.35 train back to Poznan, it is advisable to book if possible before hand

Cheers