British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

Cardiff Hotel Special

For those who still require rooms for the SATURDAY night...no 2 night minimum.

Check our web pages on Saturday night 13 October at www.tptours.co.uk

We have some rooms at amazing prices, plus the usual top rated hotels around Cardiff Bay...Holiday inn Express, Premier Inn,Novotel etc.etc

Bookings start Wednesdayfor existing Speedway Star Travel Club members, and Monday 22nd October for all other clients.

any particular time?

Thanks...a lot depends on my IT man...he has his instructions, and unless he fancies limping for a month, it should be on the web pages at 1900hrs UK time.

The lead in price is believe me ...amazing

For those who still require rooms for the SATURDAY night...no 2 night minimum.

Check our web pages on Saturday night 13 October at www.tptours.co.uk

We have some rooms at amazing prices, plus the usual top rated hotels around Cardiff Bay...Holiday inn Express, Premier Inn,Novotel etc.etc

Bookings start Wednesdayfor existing Speedway Star Travel Club members, and Monday 22nd October for all other clients.

Amazing prices eh!! well £50 per person at the etap, great price considering that this year you could get the whole room for £32!! so great prices to help the great rip-off!! :angry:

Amazing prices eh!! well £50 per person at the etap, great price considering that this year you could get the whole room for £32!! so great prices to help the great rip-off!! :angry:

Someone at Reading said pretty much the same thing to me last night - they were very hacked off at the situation indeed.

Who's zoomin' who ?

Rico :rolleyes:

Someone at Reading said pretty much the same thing to me last night - they were very hacked off at the situation indeed.

Who's zoomin' who ?

Rico  :rolleyes:

I can assure you that we paid very considerably more than £32.00.. per person NOT per room for the rooms mentioned.

Indeed last year as the hotel was new, the rates were very cheap, but this year, ALL the hotels are very expensive. But you as the client have the ultimate choice.

The big hotels knew of the date before even we did. they are in the business of making money, and they have the right to charge whatever the market will stand.

Equally the deal we have at the University is in my my opinion, exceptional. Try buying a room at Cardiff for the footie or the rugby, and THEN you would good reason to squeel.

Lol I'm squealing am I ! :P

Personally I'm sorted for a hotel. I was merely stating what I'd heard from a punter at Reading pretty much backed up what Spannerboy had stated in his posting.

And Trees you are such a killjoy as ever :D Don't you realise that over 40,000 had one of the best nights of their life in Cardiff at this years Grand Prix ?

Equally the deal we have at the University is in my my opinion, exceptional. Try buying a room at Cardiff for the footie or the rugby, and THEN you would good reason to squeel.
Yet most universities charge £10 a night. Seems Cardiff University is making the most of the speedway!!

I have to say this looked a really good deal until I realised that with 5 of us it came to £300. I can get a limo and driver for half that, and sleep in my own bed - so that's what we're doing.

However, to be fair to all concerned - the hotels in the Cardiff area have all put their rates up. The ones I originally contacted last June were quoting £65 for a family room, and when the date was announced the price suddenly rocketed to £100 for the same room type.

How much would it be for your Limo to carry on to Reading and then I'd be able to sell off the room I have bought in Cardiff for an exhorbitant rate ? :P

After your posting, today i went back to the ETAP contract...you are indeed correct.

It was not that clear, especially with teh breakfast arrangements but i should have looked more carefully....anyhow it makes more sense now

I have ammended the ETAP pricing, and teh new leaflet will be up on our website by tonight.

The room cost incl brekkers is £70.00 for 1/2 or 3 persons.

Apologies and those who have already booked will have an ammended invoice.

After your posting, today i went back to the ETAP contract...you are indeed correct.

It was not that clear, especially with teh breakfast arrangements but i should have looked more carefully....anyhow it makes more sense now

I have ammended the ETAP pricing, and teh new leaflet will be up on our website by tonight.

The room cost incl brekkers is £70.00 for 1/2 or 3 persons.

Apologies and those who have already booked will have an ammended invoice.

Always happy to help!! :D