British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Turner

2007 Grand Prix Competition

It's not about the winning, it's the taking part that counts :P

Cheers Steve

I would prefer it if the mods wouldnt amend my posts :P

2 months before should cover the lead up the each GP Mr Turner :D

And as for being beaten by a Poole Fan - just proves that all the biggest losers come from Poole :wink:

woooo 12th! im proud of that :D

and it also means that i finnished waaaay above my rivals :approve:

And i could have sworn i had a bet with my dad and SB? ;):P

Yey - Top 40 place. :D

Thought at one stage I would be in the Loosers cup for Germany.

Not bad for my first year!!

Thanks Steve.

Im in for 2008 :D

Woo Woo, World Champion.

What a season what a final race

I started badly, left the gates quite poor really, but I knew my objective and stuck to my race plan and kept the race line, going into my second lap I could see that I was making headway, it was well tight into turns three and four on this lap, but I managed to get my wheels in line quicker than the rest and that paid off I a shot into the lead, I knew i needed to make few mistakes, I needed to keep my nerve, although the third lap saw me extend my lead , i couldnt afford any mistakes,TNT and Chris were on my tail I could hear them behind me, nibbling at my rear tyre, TNT made an all out attack on me late into the last lap and fell at the final turn ( I hope he`ll be Ok and expect him/her back next year) Chris was as ever close but my lead held me well and carried me over the finishing line.

So world champion ... Cant beleive It I just like the opportunity to thank my sponsers Stella Artous and Pukka Pies.

A special mention to the series Management - Mr Steve Turner was a marvelous year he has provided this year again.

Special mention to Last-2-1st just out of the conference- well done .

Best wishes to all, very well played everyone

and I hate to say it;

Merry Xmas and a happy new year!

Wo Woo :)

hi guys, will you be staring this again soon, me cant wait for start of gp series. :wink:

Sorry no, I can't face it :neutral:

As the first GP is next weekend .... Can we get this years competition going ?

Its been sometime since Wolves have had a GP rider ..... this year we have two !!! ;)

If Mr Turner isnt running this competition, then I've said I'll run a competition but it will be in a different format to Steve's.

Some of you may remember the one I ran a few years ago, and if so it will be at the same format as that

If Mr Turner isnt running this competition, then I've said I'll run a competition but it will be in a different format to Steve's.

Some of you may remember the one I ran a few years ago, and if so it will be at the same format as that

cool, least we ll have a competition, cheers beesboybert , who ever runs it, we need our forum grand prix fix.

Edited by beercellar