British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elite & Allsvenskan Team Squads For 2008

Come on guys.Is no-one going to mention anything about the new development at Malilla?Waited a day or so thinking someone would mention it without being asked :neutral:

Malilla Stadium

And the video as well.What is going on? :unsure:

nothing is really going on. Dackarnas has expressed a wish/intrest in putting a roof over the stadium.

Also while im at it Zagar will ride for Hammarby this season. Cant understand why someone would be intrested in a no-show guy like Zagar.

nothing is really going on. Dackarnas has expressed a wish/intrest in putting a roof over the stadium.

Also while im at it Zagar will ride for Hammarby this season. Cant understand why someone would be intrested in a no-show guy like Zagar.

No-show? You're showing your ignorance here mate. Clearly you have no idea of what went on behind the scenes at Kaparna last year.

Zagar's a bloody good rider with a point to prove. Besides, he's on a contract with no guarantees where he will have to chase really hard to earn the dosh. This is a brilliant move. Anyone who saw him in Stockholm in 2006 won't have any doubts how good he is round there.

Where did i mention Kaparna? Eric, Zagar was banned last season (2007) in england for not showing up for his english club's meetings when has was assigned to ride for his english or wasnt he? Apparently he had sicknotes as an excuse but instead of curing himself he rode in meetings in Slovenia while being "injured"... not especially admirable. Like a spoiled brat..

Matej got talent for sure but its such shame he is gonna waste it...

Where did i mention Kaparna? Eric, Zagar was banned last season (2007) in england for not showing up for his english club's meetings when has was assigned to ride for his english or wasnt he? Apparently he had sicknotes as an excuse but instead of curing himself he rode in meetings in Slovenia while being "injured"... not especially admirable. Like a spoiled brat..

Matej got talent for sure but its such shame he is gonna waste it...

Well I assumed you were on about something that matters, ie, the Elitserien. So he didn't turn up for Reading. Well, not even Greg Hancock bothered. So something was clearly not right there. We'll see. I'm sure he'll come good. In any case it's much less of a gamble than spoilt brat Davidsson. :lol:

Well I assumed you were on about something that matters, ie, the Elitserien. So he didn't turn up for Reading. Well, not even Greg Hancock bothered.

Ouch...don't hold back Liverstam, just tell us what you really think ;)

Can someone confirm that Freddie Eriksson is confirmed for Hammarby in 2008? He seems to appear in some lists and not others so wondering if he was a late addition?

Ouch...don't hold back Liverstam, just tell us what you really think ;)

Can someone confirm that Freddie Eriksson is confirmed for Hammarby in 2008? He seems to appear in some lists and not others so wondering if he was a late addition?

Don't mean to be sinister here Rabs, but riders missing EL-meetings is not much of an upset these days is it? :)

Freddie can double up for Hammarby if needed. He's at partner club Griparna in the allsvenskan first and foremost though.

Aaah thanks for that - I'd not have thought to have checked out the Allsvenskan line-ups! :)

As for riders missing EL meetings, don't get me started! :lol:

Well I assumed you were on about something that matters, ie, the Elitserien. So he didn't turn up for Reading. Well, not even Greg Hancock bothered. So something was clearly not right there. We'll see. I'm sure he'll come good. In any case it's much less of a gamble than spoilt brat Davidsson. :lol:

Cool of boys!

Soon you will get rid of the winterdepression then the season starts with the meeting in Vetlanda 18 april and of course if you are going to Gislaved for the training there!

29 april the tapes will get up on a new elite speedway season!

But I and Zetters and Anders Nilsson are going to England 26 - 29 march and see some much needed Speedway.

Birmingham on wednesday, Sheffield on thursday and Coventry on friday.

/ Mikael

Edited by tarabanko

No-show? You're showing your ignorance here mate. Clearly you have no idea of what went on behind the scenes at Kaparna last year.

Zagar's a bloody good rider with a point to prove. Besides, he's on a contract with no guarantees where he will have to chase really hard to earn the dosh. This is a brilliant move. Anyone who saw him in Stockholm in 2006 won't have any doubts how good he is round there.

Reading didn't pay him (and they still owe him quite a lot money!!!) , that's why he didn't show up! Would you still going to work without payment?!?!?

Years before he didn't show up only if he had slovenian championship!

If you knew him, you would never write those stupid things you did in your posts!

Zagar is a great team mate and even when team manager was in despair, he was the only one positive!!!

Reading didn't pay him (and they still owe him quite a lot money!!!) , that's why he didn't show up! Would you still going to work without payment?!?!?

If you knew him, you would never write those stupid things you did in your posts!

Zagar is a great team mate and even when team manager was in despair, he was the only one positive!!!

What stupid things were they? I was actually defending him.

What stupid things were they? I was actually defending him.

So you couldn't understand the logic? Well, I couldn't either. Guess it must be a Swedish thing!? :lol:

Oi!

Let's have a bit of clarity here and avoid the rubbish shall we?

I seem to recall it was alleged that Reading's previous owners BSI owe him money - I'm unaware of how how that finished, but it certainly wasn't the case with the new management, and doesn't explain pulling out of a Reading meeting in advance and then riding a Grand Prix does it?

I don't recall any riders claiming Malcolm Holloway and Mark Legg didn't pay them what they owed.

I'm not sure that Matej's 2007 team mates would agree with your assessment of his team ability but then again things may be different from where you view them.

I am a Zagar fan and the fact he won't be riding in this country from the start of 08 is a blow to both speedway here (in my opinion - I realise not in some others :rolleyes: ) and to the rider himself. I would be willing to wager that Zagar will be the first rider back in the UK when the injuries start - bad rep or not.

I hope Matty gets his career back on track next season - surely not even his most ardent fan would claim that he didn't make some serious errors last season, and needs to put these behind him if he is to realise the glorious potential of his natural talent.

Zagar a great team man :unsure: Thats like saying harold shipman was a great gp .

Edited by orion