British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dan the Production Man

2007 Sgp Swc Dvd Boxset

Dear All,

It's that time of year again where we are in the final stages of completing the Season DVD Boxset.

I am expecting these to be available to order from November 5th on www.speedwaydvd.com (subject to manufacturing timescales) I will keep you posted nearer the time.

As per last year, this will be a 6 Disk DVD containing nr 1 hour programmes of every SGP & SWC (15 in total), and we have also included additional extra's / interviews.

They will be packaged as per before, except that this time we have gone for a more sturdier / better outer packaging.

They will retail at the same price as last time £19.99 + £3.00 P&P (UK) - £5.00 (Europe) & £6 (Worldwide)

We have will also be launching a new version of the site and it will be more accesible for everyone to use especially people trying to pay from overseas..

Anyway, I will post a note once I have a firm delivery date.

best

Dan

Any chance you can edit the German SGP out of the coverage as nowt happened and reduce the cost :unsure:

Dear All,

The 2007 Boxset will be available shortly. Unfortunately we had a slight delay in finalising the material however we have now sent off to manufacturing.

You will be able to pre-order on the site from today / tomorrow or order by phone / cheque (we have been updating this and it will go live today/tomorrow), and I would expect to be able to send out all units by the end of the month. We send recorded 1st class so there shouldn't be any further delay in getting them.

I do apologise for the delay, but hopefully you will all enjoy once you receive.

best

Dan

www.speedwaydvd.com

0845 053 0323

Guest sjl
Dear All,

The 2007 Boxset will be available shortly. Unfortunately we had a slight delay in finalising the material however we have now sent off to manufacturing.

You will be able to pre-order on the site from today / tomorrow or order by phone / cheque (we have been updating this and it will go live today/tomorrow), and I would expect to be able to send out all units by the end of the month. We send recorded 1st class so there shouldn't be any further delay in getting them.

I do apologise for the delay, but hopefully you will all enjoy once you receive.

best

Dan

www.speedwaydvd.com

0845 053 0323

Site saying all sold out will i be able to purchase/order soon?

i had the same :blink:

hope that not true or ive got to re think everyone xmas presents :P

If you read the site it says you can pre-order and they will be despatched from 30th November.

The DVD hasn't been released yet so it can hardly sell out.

Guest sjl
If you read the site it says you can pre-order and they will be despatched from 30th November.

The DVD hasn't been released yet so it can hardly sell out.

My apologies :oops:

That is correct you can "Pre-Order" and the units will be dispatched to the customers on the 30th / 1st December...

Sorry if anyone was given the wrong impression in that they have sold out... Could someone please let me know which page advised this on the site or in what part of the process... We've have been building a completely new site which has gone down to the wire, and we have been rushed off our feet trying to get it sorted....

If anyone is ordering in December don't leave it much later than the 10th, as although we dispatch recorded 1st class, we can't guarantee Royal Mails postal situation...

We should have plenty of stock so hopefully everyone can stick to their xmas shopping list..

best

Dan