British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mark cox

Dudley Wood R.I.P.

unfortunately... no, but ah.. once in awhile, olive skin, blue eyes and platnum hair, they just love love love sailboats and the skipper. Problem is,... I havent seen mine for two weeks,....She is salvage material at the moment, am expecting a bit of a Swede drought for the next year or so, till I get another Westsail.. Jah lives.... 8)

unfortunately... no, but ah.. once in awhile, olive skin, blue eyes and platnum hair, they just love love love sailboats and the skipper. Problem is,... I havent seen mine for two weeks,....She is salvage material at the moment, am expecting a bit of a Swede drought for the next year or so, till I get another Westsail.. Jah lives.... 8)

Dont worry Sandman, I heard Ulrika Johnson was into old wrecks :shock::D;)

I still plead insanity, ... I am still crazy about that girl...! 8) She doesnt have much use for me though after I lost Colette. I will be back! And CHK,.. you can p*** off, as much as I like ya.. :? ps. chk, sorry bout the language, its tourettes syndrome again.:oops: If I can just figure out how to start a thread about swedish wimmin that was somehow connected to speedway..??? ;-)

All very sad :cry: , but keep the faith. We WILL be back :!: :D

Oh GOD!!! :roll: :D;)

lupus i have read several of your comments on here and you apear to be a rather small minded "fan" just because you support wolves does not automatically mean you should despise cradley -im a cov fan and i would give my right arm to see cradley back, i loved those easter derbys, beating them home and away ha ha

Thanks for jumping to my defense there but Cradley and Wolves fans indulge in these exchanges on a regular basis, with no hard feelings.

Hey sandman the Swedish girls are hot, but the Czech chicks will rock your world. :D 8)

;):P

All very sad :cry: , but keep the faith. We WILL be back :!: :D

Oh GOD!!! :roll: :D;)

lupus i have read several of your comments on here and you apear to be a rather small minded "fan" just because you support wolves does not automatically mean you should despise cradley -im a cov fan and i would give my right arm to see cradley back, i loved those easter derbys, beating them home and away ha ha

Thanks for jumping to my defense there but Cradley and Wolves fans indulge in these exchanges on a regular basis, with no hard feelings.

Hey sandman the Swedish girls are hot, but the Czech chicks will rock your world. :D 8)

;):P

You like a lot of body hair then 21stCH? :lol:

I havent seen mine for two weeks

Must have been the recent cold spell.

Good news Sandman, I think I've found the ideal website for you, check this out:

www.fitswedishbirdswithlongplatingumhairandtannedoliveskinwhohaveafetishforboats

andspeedwaybikes.com

Bloody hell! I'm away for five minutes, and this thread which is apparently about the DEATH of a LEGENDARY speedway track, which nurtured five world champions in the last twenty years, has degenerated into which nation has the hairest bird! Whats going on!?

Oi! Sandman! It might've been a dump, but it was our dump! That concrete terracing was real concrete! Scotsman bank was a legendary free viewing point for tight-arses, pork sarnies were er, legendary, the pits were the pits, and the team wasn't too bad either...

God bless the Wood and all who sailed in her.

P.S. Agnetha was the best, but check out Nina Persson of 'The Cardigans'.

A total babe with good tunes to boot..... Ommer Um!

and Mark, when I find my boat I am going to call her the Wood, outta respect. Gotta admit, working class track, good racing, sorry bout the Swedish birds being introduced into this thread. I still think it was never the same after Mike Farell destroyed the dope shed though, and youu are probably too young to remember that.. Still, was a bit of a dump no matter whose it was.. 8)

Bloody hell! I'm away for five minutes, and this thread which is apparently about the DEATH of a LEGENDARY speedway track, which nurtured five world champions in the last twenty years, has degenerated into which nation has the hairest bird! Whats going on!?

Oi! Sandman! It might've been a dump, but it was our dump! That concrete terracing was real concrete! Scotsman bank was a legendary free viewing point for tight-arses, pork sarnies were er, legendary, the pits were the pits, and the team wasn't too bad either...

I think Eddie Bull had a little bit to do with the 5 World Champs in 20 years... 8)

I think Eddie Bull had a little bit to do with the 5 World Champs in 20 years... 8)

Yeah but it's no good giving just anybody a fast, you need a bit of talent as well. ;-)

mark - any talk of hot chicks are more than welcome on any thread :D:P

With utmost respect, but any swedish woman could have won a one off World Final in that era on an Eddie Bull bike.. 8)