British Speedway Forum
Rico

Road Trip 2 - Bydgoszcz To Zielona Góra

23 so far :approve: Adding some PBNFs it looks like we're gonna have another coach trip :)

I will be there :) The same like this year it can fe fantastic trip. I hope that "Swidon crew" is going to go with us as well :) We can start to pray for a sunny weather already...:)

Rico - will we bet on any rider again during our bus trip?

Rico, HenryW, TheDoctor + James

The Iron Four or The Four Horsemen :D and where is Tom? Is he going to sleep well on Sunday morning after exciting "SGP"? :)

Edited by Lawrence

The Iron Four or The Four Horsemen :D and where is Tom? Is he going to sleep well on Sunday morning after exciting "SGP"? :)

Tom is TheDoctor.

Rico - will we bet on any rider again during our bus trip?

We will have another sweepstake for sure Lawrence. And I hope I pick Emil again :lol:

Rico :rolleyes:

Tom is TheDoctor.

Yes but he couldnt heal himself enough to be fit enough for last years trip could he!!!!

And this time I will be buying a ticket to get my bum on a seat for the meeting. Not like last time!!!1 :rolleyes::D

Count me in Rico - flights booked :)

I will be flying into Poznan on Friday afternoon... if anyone knows quickest way to get to Bydgoszcz i.e train or bus, would be grateful for directions (Mateusz?!) - need to make it into Bydgoszcz for dinner in the Rooster Bar!

Hopefully I'll be staying in Bydgoszcz on Friday & Saturday (Hotel still needed if anyone has any suggestions - Pod Orlem fully booked!)

I will jump out at Poznan on the return leg.

If anyone needs a hotel in Poznan for the Sunday night, the ibis is cheap at the moment.

Cheers

Al

Go to Bydgoszcz by train. 2 h 17 mins, there are a few connections per day so you should get on time for the Rooster dinner :)

Closer to time I can help you with the railway timetables etc.

Count me in Rico - flights booked :)

Hi Al,

Would I be correct that there will be 2 of you in your party ?

Hi Al,

Would I be correct that there will be 2 of you in your party ?

Rico  :rolleyes:

At the moment it is just me - Rooster is coming to Leszno, but hasn't yet got permission for Bydgodszcz. We booked him into Leszno without asking and now he's in the dog house!

My gut feeling is that if he buys her a decent enough present on the first trip, he'll still have 4 months to work on her for the September GP, but I expect if he does make it he may only make the GP... we'll have to see.

Anybody know how much taxis are from Poznan to Bydgoszcz or taxis in general are they cheap

Get a train - much more relaxing than a Polish taxi journey.

Anybody know how much taxis are from Poznan to Bydgoszcz or taxis in general are they cheap

It usually takes 2 hours from Poznan to Bydgoszcz by car, sometimes even longer. So there's no point in taking a taxi while it's about 2 h 20 min by train.