British Speedway Forum
Rico

Road Trip 2 - Bydgoszcz To Zielona Góra

Omg! You will destroy my lovely little city! :shock::P

The highest time! :P

Do we know what time the meeting is yet, will have a suitcase with me so have to book into my hotel in Poznan after the meeting

hi ya can you put me down for 3 please will be returning to bydgoszcz thanks bruno

Hi, Am new to this and well behind joining this thread but is there room for another 2, to be dropped at Poznan on return please?

Thanks, Gary

I have finally booked my flights!

Great news. :approve:

Wouldn't be the same without Nikkif! :wink:

Great news. :approve:

Wouldn't be the same without Nikkif! :wink:

saves me PMing you LW.

I have to sub her mind u but the prices came way down so she couldnt miss out!!! :lol:

Hi, Am new to this and well behind joining this thread but is there room for another 2, to be dropped at Poznan on return please?

Thanks, Gary

im the one with gary on this one if that helps anything, sounds like a mint idea!

Ok, time is ticking on with this trip and I'm going to start firming up the arrangements.

Can I ask that all of the people who are the lead names for your party (e.g.Bruno + 2, Bruno) contact me by e-mail. Once I have that information for all the interested parties it will be easier for me to communicate with you individually if required and also ensure that no-one misses any important updates. I will post on the thread if I have sent anything out to the group.

In your e-mail please state your forum name and the confirmed number in their party. Also, I know some people have indicated a preference to being dropped off in Poznan on the return journey. If you don't tell me of a preference I will assume you are going back to Bydgoszcz. It's important for numbers on each bus that you indicate this as one bus will go straight back to Bydgoszcz, while the other will be stopping briefly in Poznan.

I can be e-mailed via my profile on here edit : no I can't - see next post.

Prompt replies are much appreciated.

Cheers

Rico :rolleyes:

Edited by Rico

Hmmmm - I've tested by sending an e-mail to myself via the link and haven't received anything and also had HenryW try it without success.

My e-mail address is peter (dot) leckie (@ sign) gmail (dot) com - if anyone has already attempted to send me an e-mail via the forum you will need to resend it directly please. I will edit the list on the first post to show who I have received initial replies from. If you have replied and it's not been acknowledged there then I haven't received it. I will chase people individially after a week or so if I've not heard from any of the groups.

Rico :rolleyes:

Edited by Rico

Is anybody here who has booked a hotel at Zielona Gora for the Grand Final this year? Some friends and I flying from Dortmund - Poznan, then going by car to Bydgoszcz for the GP and next day to Zielona Gora for the Grand Final. At Bydgoszcz we`ve found a nice hotel not so fare away from the track. Now I`m looking for a hotel at Zielona Gora. I`m never before at Zielona Gora, so I don`t know anything about the hotels :-(

Maybe someone here could give me informations about a hotel at Zielona Gora?

Thanks.

Jacqueline

I worked in Qubus Hotel and I must say it's the best Hotel that I know in town and it's closest to the stadium as well. I heard that new Ruben Hotel is due to open in June and it's 4 star Hotel so I'd advise to check its website regularly if you want to get free rooms in September.

Ruben Hotel

Qubus Hotel Zielona Góra

You'll get best prices when booking by hrs.com, booking.com or expedia.com :)

@ZKZ Kitten

Thanks a lot for the information. Just I`ve try to make a booking at the website of Oubus Hotel Zielona Gora, it was not possible :-(

Then I try to make a booking at the same hotel via expedia.com or booking.com, via expedia no free rooms and via booking.com only 1 free room :-(

Now I`m still waiting for the new Ruben Hotel booking later this month our rooms.

If you have any further informations for me about the room rate there please let me know.

THANKS