British Speedway Forum

Try again  ;)

Hoping to go, will check weather forecast before we leave. Missed the indoor event at Brighton, so I'm needing my speedway fix. Not a big fan of individual events though, but other half and kids are twisting my arm  ;)

Been for serveral years,well worth the trip

Hoping to go, will check weather forecast before we leave. Missed the indoor event at Brighton, so I'm needing my speedway fix. Not a big fan of individual events though, but other half and kids are twisting my arm  ;)

OK. I'm hoping to go myself, it seems a long time until March! It seems to be an event that's staged in almost any meteorological circumstances (yes, postponed last year!) so there has to be every chance of some action.

Anyone got a forecast for Sunday's weather. Latest i've seen is heavy rain Saturday.

Guest sjl
Anyone got a forecast for Sunday's weather. Latest i've seen is heavy rain Saturday.

More importantly will the coach be taking spare parts on board????? :P

More importantly will the coach be taking spare parts on board????? :P

:D There's 20 of us Sue so we'll be using the 24 seater we think.Wouldn't be a bad idea though.

At the moment its rain saturday and early Sunday clearing mid morning and fine in the afternoon.

But this is the UK weather and its still a few days away!! :D

There's an ominous reason why i ask Sandie. I remember it was wet at the 1st staging last year & look what a year we had weather- wise onwards from then.

Not wishing to be a doom- monger, i hope the good man in the sky is on our side for 2008, god knows we need some good fortune with that.

Well i was looking forward to getting down for this but it looks like howe wont be riding now. looks like harris will be unchallenged then!

Well i was looking forward to getting down for this but it looks like howe wont be riding now. looks like harris will be unchallenged then!

Really? thats a shame, was one of the reasons why I was going :( - not that it will stop me from going anyway though.

Really? thats a shame, was one of the reasons why I was going  :( - not that it will stop me from going anyway though.

afraid so.

looks like he is giving his shoulder a few more weeks to recover.

Hes got to ensure he is right for the season proper tho.

At the moment its rain saturday and early Sunday clearing mid morning and fine in the afternoon.

But this is the UK weather and its still a few days away!! :D

The Newport track seems to take the rain very well . I was at the track an hour before the Welsh Open was due to start and i wasn't very hopeful , but the track drained out brilliantly and we witnessed a cracking afternoon's racing .

Wheres the news about David Howe? Shouldn't deter from the racing too much Harris, Complin etc will see to that.

Wonder if Tim would consider giving Wato a ride if there is a place going? :rolleyes:

Wheres the news about David Howe?  Shouldn't deter from the racing too much Harris, Complin etc will see to that.

Wonder if Tim would consider giving Wato a ride if there is a place going? :rolleyes:

Must admit i haven't seen it anywhere either. Would love to know where Stevebrum's info comes from.Bet it's not David himself.

afraid so.

looks like he is giving his shoulder a few more weeks to recover.

Hes got to ensure he is right for the season proper tho.

Thats a shame Steve but can fully understand his thinking.

Colin - Steve is one of those that tends to have the correct info. Im happy to take his word on this one. :)

What a knob!

I see Pinstripe is currently serving a ban for other misdemeanors on here :rolleyes:

Mildenhall 07 as well :rolleyes: