British Speedway Forum

Think tickets at £25-£30 our quite fair for a meeting like this .......

But still fail to understand why there are no discounts for Families and Concessions.

Thought the way forward was to encourage kids, who are the fans of the future.

It costs the same or much more to have a night on the town. Im more than happy with the price considering the riders present. If people had put just £ 1.50 a week away from the time the meeting was announced to the week of the event, this would buy them a grandstand ticket. Also, ive recently booked a holiday with friends who have children, and they received no discount for the kids, guess with only so much room on the plane they have to cover costs.

Yeah, and then they could race Eastbournes. Oh, hang on....

Eastbourne do have a conference team Paul

Nicholls

Richardson

Bridger

Kennett

Gustafsson

Woodward

:lol:

Poole have had their 2 minutes of fame and are so last year, nobody is bothered with them anymore

Bliss...does that mean no more posts from you about us then? :P:lol:

Bliss...does that mean no more posts from you about us then?  :P  :lol:

Sorry to disappoint but there's more chance of Santa being real than this fella not talking about Poole in 2008

Might open up a book to see how long into the new year it is before it happens!!!!!

Sorry to disappoint but there's more chance of Santa being real than this fella not talking about Poole in 2008

Might open up a book to see how long into the new year it is before it happens!!!!!

What are you saying about Santa?? :shock:

He's not real. Just like the tooth fairy, the easter bunny and Steve Shovlar, he's mythological creature

OK I will bite.

Hook, line and sinker to use your own words by the look of it Steven. :lol:

If you give, you must learn to take. :wink:

I thought you had me on ignore anyway? :P

Unfortunately ignore doesn't "ignore" It only says you have blocked this post. So of course you click on it to see what it says. A waste of time.

well i'm coming down to this one to cheer on hans and kennth,and i'm also meeting a fellow panthers fan down there

Unfortunately ignore doesn't "ignore" It only says you have blocked this post. So of course you click on it to see what it says. A waste of time.

I didn't realize you were that weak willed Steve. :D If you put someone on ignore then you don't bother to read their posts, but if you're going to read them anyway it's not worth having anyone on ignore. Curiosity obviously gets the better of you. :P