British Speedway Forum

Table booked in the restaurant for my birthday, awesome.

It sure will be! Lookin forward to it already mate :D

Sunshine in March!

Will you bake a cake as you have so much spare time :wink:

Edited by PhilK

So I was right: Poole triumphalism! 

Sucking money from other EL fans for their own benefit :)

Oh dear, think we'll put you and Subedei in the same room,

what a conversation that would make!!. :sad::D

:lol: If he has booked in for the restuarant, im sure I read you need to book a table for 8/10 people minimal so that would be why its so much.

We were told that tables could only be booked for 6, 8 or 10 people per table, but someone on the Poole Forum was told by the BIC that they could book for three people to dine. No doubt they will be joined by three, five or seven others!

We were told that tables could only be booked for 6, 8 or 10 people per table, but someone on the Poole Forum was told by the BIC that they could book for three people to dine. No doubt they will be joined by three, five or seven others!

can i have your left overs please :lol:

Latest Jubilee meeting news.

World U21 champion Emil Saifutdinov has been added to the list of competitors for Poole Speedway's Diamond Jubilee meeting on Sunday March 9th 2008 (3pm).

The Russian who won the world championship in Ostrow Poland with a perfect maximum, thus denying Poole asset Chris Holder the title, has restricted his appearances in the UK despite being much sought after following his highly impressive qualifying round performance last May.

Saifutdinov has based himself in Poland as he looks to develop what is sure to be an exciting speedway career and by agreeing to ride in Poole's prestigious meeting he adds further spice to an event already peppered with world class talent.

Former world U21 champion Jaroslaw Hampel, a recent re-signing for Ipswich Witches in 2008, has also been signed up for the event

Taken from Poolespeedway.net

Get ready for the 'Sajfutdinov to Poole' posts/threads :D

Boycey will be having his own farewell meeting.

Latest Jubilee meeting news.

World U21 champion Emil Saifutdinov has been added to the list of competitors for Poole Speedway's Diamond  Jubilee meeting on Sunday March 9th 2008 (3pm).

The Russian who won the world championship in Ostrow Poland with a perfect maximum, thus denying Poole asset Chris Holder the title, has restricted his appearances in the UK despite being much sought after following his highly impressive qualifying round performance last May.

Saifutdinov has based himself in Poland as he looks to develop what is sure to be an exciting speedway career and by agreeing to ride in Poole's prestigious meeting he adds further spice to an event already peppered with world class talent.

Former world U21 champion Jaroslaw Hampel, a recent re-signing for Ipswich Witches in 2008, has also been signed up for the event

Taken from Poolespeedway.net

Excellent additions Steve

I make that

Nicki Pedersen

Jason Crump

Leigh Adams

Hans Andersen

Greg Hancock

Andreas Jonsson

Scott Nicholls

Chris Harris

Bjarne Pedersen

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Kenneth Bjerre

Davey Watt

Karol Zabik

Emil Saifutdinov

Jaroslaw Hampel

One more place remaining, hopefully at worst the Poole promotion will give Chris Holder one of the reserve berths.

Just a pity the final place couldn't be taken by a fully fit Mark Loram.

This is looking a top quality line up though, maybe Holta to finish off the 16.

Is Adam Shields not riding in this :unsure: i thought i saw him mentioned somewhere

What an absolute con for the supporters. The field is nothing better than you should get for the ELRC and for that you have to pay a minimum of £25. The normal price for an EL meeting is £15 so that the means the remaining £10/head for the 5000 packed out stadium will fund a minum of £50,000. It's hardly a great gesture from Poole when the fans have to pay through the nose. Good bit of marketing but you can keep your spin thanks.

God I hope not, what a way to ruin a top class meeting  ;)

The guy is real quick from the gate at Poole, so at least he may add a lot more passing. B)